Frequent Posters

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee can one ask Adi and Nats

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
All I can say is best of luck to the Laado CVs.
I for one would not watch surely.

What's the purpose of all this?
adinats07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

All I can say is best of luck to the Laado CVs.

I for one would not watch surely.

What's the purpose of all this?

Me too, if No adi and natasha.... i will stop watching ladooo
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What the hell ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I know why leap is required ......❓ Sia ne sarpanch banene ke baad kya kiya hai 😲 kaun sa change laya hai .......this show has lots of potetial & they are not using it.......Jhumar ko maar diya ...nonsense ....😡 they have gone nutts ........

I am not ready for this ....... never ..

we have to take some immediate action on this ......Yaar Rasia ke liye toh itna torture bardast kar rahe ... jab woh hi nahi rahege toh kya dakhe .........

adinats07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

What the hell ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I know why leap is required ......❓ Sia ne sarpanch banene ke baad kya kiya hai 😲 kaun sa change laya hai .......this show has lots of potetial & they are not using it.......Jhumar ko maar diya ...nonsense ....😡 they have gone nutts ........

I am not ready for this ....... never ..

we have to take some immediate action on this ......Yaar Rasia ke liye toh itna torture bardast kar rahe ... jab woh hi nahi rahege toh kya dakhe .........

This CV's are just useless.. They have no idea about any of the happenings in society... they are worst. I never used to like the story or the way this serial was going. but was watching just for Adi and Nats.. Jab when they are not there who is going to watch.

BTW is any one chat with them.. if yess... please ask them.... i dont mind if they come in some nice romantic new serial.

Word Count: 0

poetic thumbnail
Bittu,
I wouldn't even see it for a minute if RaSia is not there.
As a humble viewer, maybe my viewpoint or loss of my viewership will not matter to COLORs and to the PH, but if this happens, I refuse to be further bullied by them.
Most shows have not done well after the leap, and especially such huge ones. They could show a 2-3 years leap. Neither do they show us RS, nor do they show them romancing and now, I don't think they want to build up anymore - the bereft creatures that these CVs are.
If AN are not there, I won't even spare a minute.
And I have always stuck to my decisions.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i will tell u that if one of the USP's of the show are leaving then why watch show after that.sheetal just start a petition
poetic thumbnail
AN,
Actually I will devote my prayers that they get a good romantic serial togetehr so that we can watch them in a good romance.
We must all wish and pray and am sure the positive energy generated will make things happen.
Damned DVs (destructives) - ek bhi accha kaam nahi kar sakte. Now they can show each and every ailment of thje society for all I care!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Bittu,

I wouldn't even see it for a minute if RaSia is not there.
As a humble viewer, maybe my viewpoint or loss of my viewership will not matter to COLORs and to the PH, but if this happens, I refuse to be further bullied by them.
Most shows have not done well after the leap, and especially such huge ones. They could show a 2-3 years leap. Neither do they show us RS, nor do they show them romancing and now, I don't think they want to build up anymore - the bereft creatures that these CVs are.
If AN are not there, I won't even spare a minute.

And I have always stuck to my decisions.

me too yaar ......kis ko dekhe VKG , Jogi , Gaji , Dv , Dm , ....no I am sorry I can't ...they are thinking that as uttaran leap worked so this will also .....but see BV after leap has no charm ...same thing is going to happen in case of Laddo also ......😆

yeh badlav aaya hai 😡

And colors don't bother viewer's feeling .....like they ended mohe Rang de even though that serail has lots of potential ....😡