PyariPriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have trouble stomach-ing Rape in any context in general....I have trouble with movies, scenes, documentaries or anything revolving around the abuse of a woman and the use of a woman's body by force... its one of this world's most sickest, pathetic, discusting acts.
So now this track on NAIDL may actually lose my interest altogether - if it is not handled correctly. Gajender must be punished in this serial to most maximum penalty ... then I feel it will be justified to show such a despicable act.
Suneri fought back, she acted the way most strong women would - I identify with her and her strength... I just hope her strength is personified and that she uses the full strength of the law and really shows gajender he is a na-mard, a stupid idiot and a weak person.

(trying to control my emotions lol)!!!!
thoughts guys!!
😳

As a side note - I pray CV's don't have the intention of Gajender using the son of suneri/gajender's (who I've not ever seen before this episode) as some sort of leverage or bargaining tool to get gajender out of trouble - please CV'S NOOOO...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This time gaji should be punished otherwise there is no use of introducing such track when end result is same ....😕

I think sunheri will blurt out the truth that gaji also was part of MIssion Maro Ammaji ...😆😆 and this time ammaji will also join with sia to punish Gaji .......😉...God what a wild guess .......😆😆

@priya : Gaji's son is always shown like this in serial ....kabhi kabhi dikhta hai ....aur aise gayab hota hai jaise gahde ke sir se singh ......

But u have raised a valid question that c.v's may use him as leverage tool to save Gaji from punishment ....😡 its better they not ...😡... already their track record in this field is worse ..... those asur pujari's 😡😔
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you both. Since the CVs have pulled up this issue of marital rape, they at least show some sort of decent closure as well, which for me would be translated into punishment for Gaji definitely.
I hope sincerely that the child is not turned into a passing parcel in this evil game.