Fans pet names for TV jodis - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Raghav and Sia - Rasiya
The leading Jodi of Na Aana Iss Des Meri Ladoo on Colors Raghav (Aditya Redijj) and Sia (Natasha) have been given the name Rasiya by the fan and Aditya Redijj feels proud of it as he says, "We have been good Jodi and basically its like motivation for us. They treat the Jodi as they are in real life it looks ," says Aditya.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Fans-pet-names-for-TV-jodis&aid=2130

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Niveditha for the article.
Well it's so sweet to know that both A and N like the 'pet' name that has been bestowed on them by us - only there was a need for the spell check. We all refer to them as RaSia and not as Rasiya. 😉 But well, I don't wanna be a spoilsport 😃
Was only thinking that we all never realised that we were basically being to 'motivating' 😛.
And I agree with the 'real life' thing. We really do treat them as if the 'jodi' (and every other character of Laado) exists in real life as well.
ON a second note, maybe we shoud claim the IPR rights for the name now.
😍
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the article
@poet: Completely aree with u on the IPR rights. it was only when i went thru all the earier threads that i realised the name "RASIA" was bestowed by this IF bawali gang 😆
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am also glad that adi and nats like the name of the jodi😃.glad that it is also serving to be a motivational factor😉 for both in continuing their good job😉.

adi,we are do agree on u're views on the jodi being treated as "real one"rather than a fictional one alone😉😛.

poet- we should claim the IPR not only on this but also on the smile series which is immensely popular🤣

😛
poetic thumbnail
Yep Sai.
We, at IF, at actually responsible for the 'pet' name. Am mighty glad that AN also likes it. 😃
As for the bawli gang, hamara kya kehna? Hum log kabhie nahi sudhrengey ... 😆
smile.. thumbnail
Dere is no doubts dat RASIA is d best pet name given to any on screen couple……its vry swt n meaningful name………rasia means a prsn who does RAAS (romance)lord krishna is also calld rasia…v ol luv raas of our rasia bt unfortunately dese cruel cvs gv dem a vry little tym for it…….but rasia toh rasia hai dey do magic evn in d lil tym……..
poetic thumbnail
I agree Smile. The name is so sweet, innocent, lovable, romantic and passionate - all rolled into one. 😳
And I love the meaning as well. It almost gives the relationa transcendental meaning.
Ok did some search and got a lovely response which I feel I should share -

Rasiya

This is the rich tradition of folksongs that is found in the Braj area. Rasiya songs describe the love of the divine couple Radha and Shri Krishna. It is an inseparable part of the Holi celebrations and all other festive occasions at Braj. The Rasiya is sung to the rhythm of huge drums, locally known as bumb.

[ LInk : http://www.indtravel.com/uttar/culture.html]

poetic thumbnail
Another thing I noticed in the article is that the spell check has definitely not ben done. And not even the gramamr check.

What do we do with such articles?
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know poet,i really dont know what to make of the last sentence in quote.so there is seriuosly a need for better communication,thanks for giving the meaning of the name RaSia .nobody deserves the word more than this jodi

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What better way to acknowledge and appreciate the forum members who named them RaSia, that even the serial makers chose the song "Oh, Rasia" as the romantic theme song for the couple. Kudos to us!👏