sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the episode was a filler so will write a short update.i really cant stand that DV.every time i write he seems to be killing me with his creepy laugh

Gaji tells DV that they will drink and drown their sorrows.gaji tells himself that DV cant change and he will find out the reason for his return to the heilli.DV tries to put gaji off by saying he cant drink as the mourning period for jhoomer is not over.both try to fool each other by putting on fake feelings for jhoomer with DV ultimately realising that gaji is not leave him so decides to drink with him to clear gaji's suspicion .Dv calls gaji his son and tells him that gaji is really kind to look after like that.gaji thinks to himself that DV is fooling him and when he finds out why DV has returned to the heilli he will really torture DV with it.DV , gaji drink and gaji really makes DV tipsy and tries to get information from DV on why he has returned to the heilli.DV nearly blurts out the truth but checks himself and tries to fake sorrow for jhoomer's death .gaji tells DV that he is breathing and living in this house because of him as DV didnt open the truth in front of his mom that he was involved in the assassination attempt on ammaji.but DV is tipsy and goes to the room without telling a thing to gaji.gaji becomes more curious and vows to find out DV's secret.

DV in his room tells himself that he escaped gaji who was trying to get the truth by getting him drunk.he says that he is not the old DV whose secrets gaji found out with just scratching the surface.he checks whether any spyware has been hidden in his room and rings up to DM after that.he asks him whether gaji can be included in their plan as it would be useful to have him.he tells DM that gaji has not opened his mouth about his secrets and vice versa,DM tells him that he will ask MM about the idea.MM's name is Bhanu.Dm asks Bhanu but he becomes angry at DM telling him to ask DV to do his work , not to plot and plan otherwise DV would also be included in the sangwan list to kill.MM tells DM that he does not want another friend in the heilli who is a member of the family which would make his list to kill shorter which would disappoint him.DM tells all this to DV to which DV tells himself that he will teach a lesson to DM when all this is over.

sia in the panchayat office is working and solving problems when a man comes with bhushan(hooda's informer).sia asks everybody to leave and then asks him about jhoomer's murderer.he tells her that ammaji may not be involved as she wanted to kill DJ in the panchayat to show her as an incompetent leader and bhushan does not know who else could have done it .sia becomes more confused and wonders who killed jhoomer and for what

precap-sunehri asking gaji if the payal she found was gunja's and a drunk gaji telling her not ask him all the questions.sunheri pesters with the question on whether he killed gunja.with irritation and anger gaji blurts the truth that he killed gunja

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

I can understand ur pain to update such irritating episode ......πŸ‘πŸΌ

I feeling that since Dv is not been shown for so many months so they are fulfilling their quota 😑😑pure episode maine uski creepy laughπŸ˜”...

But atleast MM ka naam toh pata chala - Bhanu ..MM's story is moving at snail pace

And Bhusan also dis appointed .....hope he help's sia .

Now One thing I wish form C.v's is that ----This time Sia should solve this mystery .....I don't want anymore .Jai Ammaji ....😑..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what use was this "informer" if all he did was essentially repeat sia's dialogues of an episode earlier??
sum1 get rid of DV along wid jogi...hey i just realised,no jogi today!!πŸ˜†
thank goodness,thodi kam galiyan di maine..
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anu and bittu- yesterday's episode was such a waste😑 .so dont ever try to find out logic in that.the only thing we came to know yesterday was that MM's name was Bhanu.
seems like the cv's are going to reveal part by part ,the mystery of Bhanu. by the time it happens we would have lost interest in that.waiting for today's special because i feel apart that gaji sunehri break up there is also one more parallel track that is going to progress.want to see what that is.
i was also disappointed with that bhushan guy,thought he would be somebody like hooda.kya soocha aur kya nikhalaπŸ˜”
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Dear.

Such a waste of airtime ut I guess they needed to show Bhushan as someone who would have to be a commoner so that he doesn't attract any attention.
Hope the track picks up now.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sia has her very own office and she also has people who work for her ...wonderful .I was kind of expecting to see her working from home i.e helli now that they are back at the helli.
u guys are right about DV .. he is yuckily irritating. That "masal doonga " and his gesture kinda grates on ur nerves.
this is one serial where the ators have been chosen with extreme care and each of them do the complete justice to the character they are playing.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

Sia has her very own office and she also has people who work for her ...wonderful .I was kind of expecting to see her working from home i.e helli now that they are back at the helli.
u guys are right about DV .. he is yuckily irritating. That "masal doonga " and his gesture kinda grates on ur nerves.
this is one serial where the ators have been chosen with extreme care and each of them do the complete justice to the character they are playing.

I agree with you Shilpa.
Nice to see Sia having her own office. πŸ˜ƒ Maybe she can involve Raghav along with to do some developmental work for the kasbah. In that way, they can spend more time together. 😳 See, can't stop being a baawli. πŸ˜†
As for the ensemble cast, I think Laado has the best one. EVERY character and the artists have blended into each other and all are doing a great job. Must applaud them all for the wonderful work they are all doing. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘