sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
story kuch toh aage badi,everybody breath a sigh of relief.that is relief from the asurs๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The episode starts with sia ringing up to hooda and telling him about jhoomer's death.she asks him to help her find the murderer.hooda telling her that he cant come personally but has an informer called bhushan who will help her in finding the culprit.he tells her that he will ring up to bhushan and tell him to contact her.raghav just then comes inside and sia tells him about how hooda has put them with a contact called bhushan who will help then find jhoomer's killers.raghav tells her that this is of no use as he still feels ammaji is behind jhoomer's death.sia tries to convince him that ammaji may not be the killer after listening to ammaji's words that day.she tells him that it is important to know the truth otherwise ammaji will unnecessarily blamed for the murder.

sunehri is clearing and putting back things in to the shelf when she sees gunja's payal in the draw.she mistakes that payal to be gaji's gift for her and plans to surprise him putting it on even though it it is only one payal of a pair.gaji comes in to the room with usual fake smile trying to romance sunehri with sunehri also flirting back by showing the payal and she asking him for the other one.gaji gets upset seeing the payal as it is the one he bought for gunja and the entire episode of gunja's attempt to rape plus murder by him runs in front of his eyes.he gets angry at sunehri and asks her if she is spying on him.he shouts at her and leaves.sunehri is not able to understand this reaction and vows to find out the mystery of the payal.

ammaji calls sia in her room and tells her that she has not till date given any explanation about her actions to anybody. she says she had to give it by swearing on the gangajaal that she has not killed jhoomer.she asks sia to stay in the limits of the system that is in place in veerpur otherwise face the wrath of the illogical people of veerpur.she warns sia that her sarpanchi will be useless as people will turn against her if she crosses the limit of the parampara and their maryada.sia tells ammaji that she knows that ammaji has not killed jhoomer but holds ammaji responsible for her death.she says that instead of weapons like gun or the knife she used public as her weapon and made jhoomer's love a public issue which ultimately killed her.sia tells her that she knows ammaji is sad about jhoomer's death but she herself is responsible for her death by not allowing her heart's desire in the name of outdated customs and traditions.she tells ammaji to swear in front of veerpur on the gangajaal that she is responsible for this situation so that people know what is the truth.she then tells ammaji not to worry about her as she is her DIL so she knows how to conduct herself as a sarpanch for which she has taken responsibility.she tells ammaji that she will uproot this traditions which have outlasted their purpose out of veerpur. dalveer comes and calls sia as the villagers have come to ask whether jhoomer's killers have been caught .

sia faces a crowd which asks her lot of questions as to why jhoomer's killers have not been caught.sia tells them to be calm and asks them to put their hand on their heart and tell her why all of them are worried about jhoomer after wanting death sentence for DJ in the panchayat.all the heilli members also come out to see the commotion.sia questions all of them as to why they want the killer to be caught as they would not have left jhoomer in peace even if she were alive today.she tells them all of them are responsible for jhoomer's death as they had snatched her love from her in the name of parampara and izzat.ammaji stands out of her room listening to sia.she says that they were the very people who wanted death sentence for DJ and when that has been carried out they are asking her to find the killer shedding wasted tears for her.all the villagers put their head down.she then asks gaji to bring gangajaal and asks all of kasbah members to swear on that they are not responsible for jhoomer's death.all of them are not able to and ammaji is surprised at their reaction.sia then tells them that she as the sarpanch is leaving the decision in their hands as to whether they want development in veerpur or want to live in a place with outdated customs which does not allow progress.she also tells them that they have to decide if they want to live in a democratic country as free citizens with out outdated customs as obstacles and then goes inside.

at night,DV is searching for something in the draw when gaji sees him,asks him what he is searching for.DV keeps a sad face in front of gaji and goes back on his jhoomer's death drama.DV thinks that apart from himself gaji has also inherited cunningness so he should be careful in front of him.gaji tells DV that he is also sad about having to see jhoomer's death instead of her marriage and feels sad about DV not able to participate even in jhoomer's last rites.gaji thinks that DV cant change and then plans to get him drunk so that he blurts the truth as to why he has returned to the heilli.gaji tells him that men cant shed tears so they would drown their sorrow in liquor and takes DV to drink with him

precap-gaji seeing DV thinks to himself that DV is calling him beta and cheating him.but once he comes to know about DV's plan than he would make DV's life hell.
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Kya hua sherya ..... tabiyat toh thik hai .....U forgot to mention Rasia scene ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ kaise ???

I know hamare hisab se over dose ho gaya hai .... Day before yesterday ek tha ....phir aaj bhi tha .... hame toh ek scene ke baad ...weeks ka intazar karne ki aadat hai naa .....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

jokes apart ....today's episode was nice ...

1. Chor ki dhaadi maine tinka .matlab Gaji .....uptill now he was smart enough to mold anyones feeling but today he himself dalo shaque ka kida in sunheri's mind .....poor chick .๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
2. Loved the way sia handled the situation with kasba people .....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I wish she would have added some words about Jhumer's birth and punishment given to SC for saving her ...

sang_hari thumbnail
bittu- saachi main rasia scene bool gayi thi,see they dont show rasia often isseliye shayad meri dimaag ko gaji ke tarah shaque hogaya whether there was a rasia scene or not๐Ÿ˜†
jokes apart i completed it ,so u can read.
even i liked the way sia handled the villagers.total bolthi bandh hogayi thi unki.actually ammaji ki bhi.sia is getting a hang of what it is to be a sarpanch in veerpur.it was hilarious that she asked gaji to bing the gangajaal.paapi ke haath gangajaal๐Ÿ˜†.
gaji aur sunehri, saath saath shaque ke keeda dimaag main gus gaya hain.good for sunehri .

there was another hilarious situation-DV aur gaji interaction.that is each other knowing the other is kamina but acting totally innocent in front.the DV said mere baad isne hi lomadi ka dimaag paaya hai was too good๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am glad that I watched Laado yesterday . I like it and totally loved Sia and natasha as well . she looked adorable in that white dress . Even her voice modulation was awesome. That catch in her voice whenever she mentions Jhumaar and those unshed tears in her eyes ... I couldnot take my eyes of her .She was truly in form yesterday .
Sia's handling of the villagers was too good . Instigating the feeling of guilt in their hearts and minds was ๐Ÿ‘
That's the difference between ammaji and her .while Ammaji makes those villagers bheed-bhakari ,Sia is trying make them think and behave like humans.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update shreya.........
watched laado after 2 days and i was happy after seeing yesterday's episode............sia's handling and giving back to the villagers was too good.............seriously somebody was needed to tell them that what made them so pro-active suddenly...........they're so used to tolerating crime all thro' their lives and keep their mouth shut..........all of a sudden, they've developed so much love for jhoomar that every now and then they're running to the haveli to question sia..............
am very happy that they started the gaji track again , hopefully now they'll show some punishment for him................honestly speaking, am not feeling bad at all for sunehri, she deserved every bit of it, am happy that her misconception about her patnivratha bhakt will get cleared now................
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes me too glad about last epi, but itni khush thi ki I fell asleep after that immediately. He he!
@ Shilpa - I looooooved Sia yesterday and Natasha too. She did a very good act last night and everything was in moderation.
Am sure she can do something good for the villagers, given a chance.
Let's see whats in store now.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually after watching yesterday's epi.. I felt for the first time that there is some hope for the villagers.Sia has filled me with loads of optimisim .
Did u notice that CV's have given a proper exit to HH. Instead of stopping his track abruptly he is shown saying bye and also when Sia contacts him for help in jhumaar's matter, he says that he can't come to veerpur but he will give the name of a person who will help them.And This time CV's didnot create any unneccessary mystery for the informers entry. hopefully this continues with the other tracks as well and they show a proper end to Jhumar and gunja track
Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

I am glad that I watched Laado yesterday . I like it and totally loved Sia and natasha as well . she looked adorable in that white dress . Even her voice modulation was awesome. That catch in her voice whenever she mentions Jhumaar and those unshed tears in her eyes ... I couldnot take my eyes of her .She was truly in form yesterday .
Sia's handling of the villagers was too good . Instigating the feeling of guilt in their hearts and minds was ๐Ÿ‘
That's the difference between ammaji and her .while Ammaji makes those villagers bheed-bhakari ,Sia is trying make them think and behave like humans.

Same here shilpa, yesterdays was rocking episode.... 3 cheers to SiaClap
When ever she says Jhumar her eyes becomes misty but the voice her words were so clear and stron . 1st time i felt CV showing some true dialouges...like sia repling to Ammaji and villagers kho tho she showed them their reality... over all very nice performace by Sia.. . She is alwsays at her best. But wished Raghav and sia thoda sweet moments
sang_hari thumbnail
see after torturing us for days they did show a good episode so our ratio is correct, that is 10 bad:1 good.i am glad one more positive character is going come into laado-that is bhushan who hooda has said would help sia.sia was too good yesterday.actually she did make the villagers hang their heads in shame.i loved the expression on raghav's face saying he is there with her.also loved the ammaji's reaction when sia said that ammaji didnt kill her but it was her thought process which killed her.
kudos to natasha for showing the right amount of sorrow with also the resolve on her face to make the kasbah understand the mistake
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx for the update shreya
yesterday episode was much better than previous ones๐Ÿ˜ƒ except tht last part of gajjo DV conversation both of them doing nautanki in front of each other.๐Ÿ˜ก
@shipa:-completely agree wid u natasha rocks yesterday wht a perfomance she has given n her voice is simply awesome rly she has got beautiful voice chin it threws a magic spell on the audience n when she said to ammaji'kya aap hamare jhumar ko waapis laa sakte hai' was rly nice all her expressions n the way she delivers the diagoues r perfect.๐Ÿ‘
lved the way sia tackled the villagers even ammaji left speechless๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
bt Y she ask gajjo(paapi) to bring gangajal..... gangajal bhi apavitra ho gaya hoga๐Ÿคข better ask raghv to bring.faltoo mein gadha hua tha.btw for wht ammaji has called sia in her room for giving her clarification abt jhumar's death or to blackmail sia.