Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't think NCw will do anything in Marital Rape case as it has been shown earlier also .In kutumb , kaisa yeh pyaar hai ........etc ...

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bittu- there is acase still pending on the some of the soaps in court and ekta is appearing in the court for them . i heard she alo paid a fine in the court sometime back for a bad portrayal of some issue and actually deleted a track from her show owing to protests
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Let's hope that this sensitive issue is portrayed sensitively by the CVs and that they have a positive approach about this.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My personal opinion is that they had to convert Sunheri to show Sia now has the entire female members of the household behind her. This was the best way as this addresses the issue of Gunja's murder as well.

Where the creative team go with this we will have to wait and watch.

I hope Raghav will be at Sia's side during what is going to follow as Chanda's husband is still dithering about what to do.

I will be very disappointed if they sweep this issue under the carpet.

Unfortunately Raghav and Sia's love story has taken a back seat to the moral issues that are cropping up faster than we can say Go.
poetic thumbnail
Someone start a petition to spearhead the RaSia love story once again.
I mean it guys πŸ˜•
groucho thumbnail
It is indeed heartwarming to see that in even a serial which is about a very dark topic, there are members who love a good romance and look forward to it.

Love - that is what makes the world go round and why not??? I think we should have lots more of it.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ sherya : Ekta deserve it ....😑.It was shown almost in all her serials ....so disgusting it is ..😑
Pls one case for multiple marriages also πŸ˜†...Mazak banadiya hai shaadi ke risthe ko ....After Kaisa yeh pyar ...i really aviod Ekta .. ...

One of my friend who used to watch kahi toh hoga ... told me that Kashish engagement + marriage total was 17 😲😲 after that she stopped counting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ poet : fingers are crossed ...some thing +ve should come from this ....πŸ˜•
Raisa petition is must now yaar ......aaj bhi only 5 mins of Rasia ...πŸ˜•
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Bittu, I think so. We need to put up another petition.
I know Laado is a drama and not exclusively a love story. But we hardly get to see RaSia together as a couple.
I am seriously dejected and sad now.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bittu and poet- i am thinking on the same lines, let us throw in some ideas to make this petition idea work.i am not too good at this so tell me what can be done to give RaSia a little more airtime
groucho thumbnail
May I make an observation although the creative team might work differently. With so many moral issues being brought in for Sia to solve, it will be a long time before they can show Sia and Raghav together.

So maybe if Gajendar threatens Sia in a manner which makes Raghav realise that Sia needs to be watched over , protected and should not be left alone even for a second, that might give the serial some more scenes of Sia and Raghav together.

As it is no one is paying any attention to the fact that she is an expectant mother so only some form of danger from either Gaj or some other source may ensure Raghav sticking to Sia like glue.