TB: Focus shifts to Marital Rape in Laado

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Sia will now fight to get justice for Sunheri in Colors', Na Aana Is Desh Laado…

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/7617-focus-shifts-to-marital-rape-in-laado.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article ....

Now it is confirmed that c.v's are not yet ready with the reason for MM's enmity with Ammaji ...so naya track gusa diya 😡😡...

I think ab toh Lal bagh ke Raja ko letter likna padega ki MM ki mystery khul jaye .......😉😆

sab dikha sakte hai .....Rasia ka romance nahi .....😡
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I swear Bittu.
THe CVs have a brick wall/ canyon in front of their brains when it comes to RaSia. 😒
One 2 mins scene in 1 week.
Yeh toh hadh ho gayi.
Now that Sia will fight for Sunehri, what will Raghav do?
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
chalo ek baat toh solve karne ki koshish ki CVs ne but by showing this thing they shudn't 4get abt jhumar case!!😊😕
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all issues that are dealt in laado are relevant ones but please in between show us our rasia too.they are like this ray of positivity in the show.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx for the article
atlast gajinder truth will come in front of everyone n sia will help sunheri gud
@ shreya :-u r rite we need rasia dose at frequent intervals thy start off wid any track b it MM or gajjo bt show us our rasia scene b it alternate days nt for 2 mins in a week as poetic said
@poetic:-raghv will stand aside sia quietly n discussions will b on in the bedroom only.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

all issues that are dealt in laado are relevant ones but please in between show us our rasia too.they are like this ray of positivity in the show.

@bold: shreya what i inherantly dislike is tht all the issues are finally exploited and complete crap is shown..now see what a joke they will make out of such a majorly sensitive issue..full MCP dialogues and disgusting atttitude bhara week will go on and thn one miniscule episode where also the track wil not end bt will be shoved under the carpet like all other tracks till date...
sang_hari thumbnail
anu- i only said the issues are relevant but the way the cv's handle those issues are atrocious .i do agree that they fully exploit the issue and shove it under the carpet not being to find a relevant solution to those problems.
in the name of twists they twist and squeeze our brains and ultimately let us down.i do hope this time around atleast they bring out the issues in a sensitive manner and give a fitting solution to it
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes shreya..i understood what u were saying..dnt wory..all of us know this stupid creatives well...this time round they screw up am sure all women NGOs are going to start breathing down their necks..
sang_hari thumbnail
anu- let's wait and watch how they handle this issue .if they take the same route that they have taken with the other issues then i will go talk to my friend 's friend in NCW about this