sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
today another boring episode and that DV's laugh really gets on my nerves

The show starts with DV coming to the living room and is reminded of all that happened in the heilli during the time he was thrown out of the heilli.he is reminded of the time when ammaji snatched the veerpur's throne from him .he doesnt like the fact that the helli is called ammaji's.he says that it is his ancestors and his brother's.he remembers the face of ammaji when he is beaten up with the hunter and he feels that he is able to listen to his screaming with pain then.he sits on ammaji's chair,tells himself that ammaji wil not die but will the see her sons and close family members die and will wallow in that sorrow.he screams in pains with tears in his eyes seeing all his suffering in front of his eyes when sheela chachi walks out to see the commotion .listening to SC's payal DV changes his tune and starts talking about jhoomer's death and how he treated her badly.seeing SC he hugs her saying that he wants jhoomer one more time and be good to her,he feels that now it is too late.he repeatedly asks god to give his jhoomer back,listening to which SC breaks down.all the heilli members see this including ammaji.gaji is not convinced about Dv's change and is shown spectical

avatar is also very upset at DV being brought back to the heilli.he doesnt believe his father and tells chanda that he doesn't want DV in the heilli.chanda feels that DV has changed probably,but avater tells chanda that a person who tried to sell his own daughter,tried to kill ammaji and gave pain to his mother life long cannot change at all.chanda feels that the bad days that DV saw after being thrown out of the heili changed him .avater says that humans can change but not devils.chanda tells him that SC would know if DV has not changed being his wife.but avater just hopes that nothing untoward happens to people in the heilli because of DV.DV in the balcony promising to SC to stand by her.ammaji listens to this and tells him to take SC away from the heilli as she needs a change.DV puts it off by citing ill health because of his drinking problem.ammaji looks at DV doubtfully.

DM andMM are talking and celebrating DV's success in getting in to the heilli.they talk about how DV is a devil incarnate who got into the heilli using the woman he tried to kill.DM asks for the reason for MM's enemity with ammaji.MM replies that there are old wounds that ammaji has given which have festered and has now transformed in to hatred which would destroy the entire family.

PRECAP-DV is searching for something in ammaji's room which is seen by gaji.he questions DV on his search .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! 😊

Can you please help me on one thing? I know who you're referring to but what does DV and DM stand for?
Edited by elle45 - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Thanks for the update! 😊

Can you please help me on one thing? I know who you're referring to but what does DV and DM stand for?

DV stands for dharam veer sanghwan and

Dm - for vora ... actually his name is DM vora
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya .....👏👏

Now I have to use this smiley every day .

My version of MM answer when Vora asked him ......Tumhari ammaji se kya dushmani hai .....

" yeh toh mujhe bhi nahi pata hai toh tere ko kya batao ...pata nahi kyu maine uske khandan ki piche hu , but don't worry vora C.v's are working on it hopefully month end tak pata chal jayega" 😉😆😆

Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

DV stands for dharam veer sanghwan and

Dm - for vora ... actually his name is DM vora

Thanks Bittu! I was trying and trying to think but I just couldnt figure out why Vohra is called DM. 😆
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

My version of MM answer when Vora asked him ......Tumhari ammaji se kya dushmani hai .....

" yeh toh mujhe bhi nahi pata hai toh tere ko kya batao ...pata nahi kyu maine uske khandan ki piche hu , but don't worry vora C.v's are working on it hopefully month end tak pata chal jayega" 😉😆😆

LMAO! So true! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the update, Shreya.

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
bittu-u are hilarious
I am bored too.just having to watch Dv all the time really puts me off and listening to his laugh turns me off the show.what has happened to ammaji ,not suspecting DV.all the heilli members have become statues .

here we are hoping for something and really the ulta happens.the precap is also not promising.feel like spouting out...............🤬
elle- welcome to the forums .i will hereafter write the full form of the Abbreviation i use at the beginning so that ppl dont get confused.keep posting
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MM was Looking SOOO funny with that faroff look remembering his past. It was as if he has so many memories and he has to pick one to answer DM .

being used to the CV's method of handling the mystery, as in the case of MW ,I won't be surprised if he answers "bachapan mein GIlliDhanda ke khel mein , ammaji ne mujhe haraya hai ...or she snatched my Laddo ...etc"
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx for update shreya
Wanna to ask u a ques 4rm where do u get the stamina to update such epi.after getting tortured by watching it u hv to suffer double torture for us thx.
Meghna has rightly said in star trek interview these daily soaps r meanders bt tht much thy tk rounds n rounds n again come back to glorifying ammaji at the end.
Thank god kuch toh dimaag chalta hai Deela Pyjama ka.
whereas of others seems to b geeting entrap of DV spclly ammaji.
Ammaji suggesting DV n sheela to go out for holiday better send Rasia so tht we get to c sumthing different bored of seeing same stuff again n again wanna to c rasia romance n sia in modern outfit
bt watching laado these days dn't think Rasia r main leads thy r shown only for 1-2 mins aur kal toh koi dialogue he nahi tha dono ka jst standing deir as a statue.
Bittu:-u r rite month ke end tak pata chal jayega bt i'm frusterated of MM who is he everytime DM asked him abt the truth he says aapke liye yeh jaana zaarori nahi hai arrey mere baap hamare liye zaroori hai unless n until v dn't knw who u r how cn v njoy ur fight wid ammaji.
sang_hari thumbnail
shilpa-MM really looks like we say in hindi"chun chun ke badla leneki tayaari kar raha hai"😆
u are right the cv's are probably thinking of something silly as the reason MM wants to destroy the entire sangwan khandaan.avater is right about his dad and what is with this chanda who knows how she was treated by DV,yet she wants give the benefit of doubt to that kamina.bakki sab heilli members have become puttlas and will come to life in the crunch situation when it is too late.

aneesha-i write the updates with lot of difficulty these days because of the double torture.but when i think of the friends i made here,then the situation becomes alright.if u notice i am writing short updates nowadays so that the readers are not bored at the same time know the gist of the story .
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago