Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I daily check thier profiles for aditya the triplets keep on commenting. BUt for Nats i check daily in their profile so i can comment but no one in commentin😭 so i can comment
I didn't think abt it bt now i also comment on deir profiles whenever i get time.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for replying! 😊

I know what actually matters are TRPs... I just felt sad when I saw this show so low on India Forums. Other shows I'm watching have a much higher rating and I want Naidl to be up there as well. Last week its link couldnt even be found in the front page. Thats what made me really sad. πŸ˜” Thats why I was asking everyone to hit the Chaska meter.

Ill try to be more active in this forum now. At least Ill have a race to vent out all my frustrations after watching the current storyline. πŸ˜†
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If any show has to be closed in prime time
its Balika Vadhu -totally non story show meaningless
then bagya vidhaata- another stupid non story serial
then comes uttaran - no story line and still stretched for 2 years
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

If any show has to be closed in prime time

its Balika Vadhu -totally non story show meaningless
then bagya vidhaata- another stupid non story serial
then comes uttaran - no story line and still stretched for 2 years

Yaa prem ....I used to love Anandi's desperation to study but now she keeps on chanting mera sasra ... dadi sa naraz ho jayegi and all that nonsense ....😑😑 .they have completely diverted from the theme ......and about uttaran ....I just feel that iccha is comfortable only when she is tortured .....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anandi was shown quite intelligent before Academically but these people don't want to female character(other than the -ve ones) in any show to be good at something .So they keep on devising situations to make them buddhu(as inhow anandi became after the bullet shot 😑 ).One serial worth mentioning which has shown the female protagonist to be quite brainy (YPNHK) is off air now.I used to watch it very irregularly but What i like most in it was how the MIL supports her DIL in studies etc.
But this seems to the problem of the CV's or with COLORS .Inki Nazar bahut bhuri hain......
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
see colors channel will never get rid of any show wid negativity in it...so rest assured,NAIDL isnt going anywhere....lol..
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

see colors channel will never get rid of any show wid negativity in it...so rest assured,NAIDL isnt going anywhere....lol..

True πŸ˜†... In all their shows its always the negative ppl who win, they never get what they deserve... And they NEVER EVER die! The good ppl die or leave the show (Amba and Jhoomer being examples)

And the only females who actually use their brains are negative (Ammaji, Tapasya). I admire these ladies somewhat coz they are street smart. Unlike the so-called positive ones who just act plain stupid (Chanda, Iccha, Icchas mom)... Where are the powerful women they should portray? The ones who stand up for themselves?
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

if you notice every day there is always a new article on LTL... a small change there will be article. even if no change still a article. But one think is good. all their fans then have dicusson on that article . but laado may kuch bhi ho there will be no article at all. Be it jhummars death or raghav sia thier Sughaag rat, 3 new entries nothing is highlighted. No news at all..... no promos... nothing...... Very difficult for the ratings to go up

CV only know to drag unwanted scene, like yesterday the 1st 15 min was for Sheela chachi;s husband..........god it was so bore or a cheapo scene between his GF. The new villan is so confused..poor fellow pata he nahin kya expression dhey....
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow, bolthey he one article has come.... so the axe is on Sunheri and her hubby

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes AN, it's now confirmed in every possible way.
The AXE 'Effect' must say!
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago