A Request to all Naidl-ites

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys... I know I'm not an active member of this forum but I do visit daily.

I've noticed that ever since the death of Jhoomer... some people are requesting others not to hit the Chaska meter so that the CVs realise how we hate what theyve done.

I want to request everyone to continue rating on the Chaska meter. Not rating will just force the shows TRPs to fall further, already its on no 29. I dont think anyone wants the show to end. I love the show and the characters.

We can use the forum to get our msg across to the CVs. By discussing. Lets make the forum more active.

I know I sound like a spokesperson for the show but I'm just a regular viewer. I dont want one of my favourite shows to end coz of one or 2 bad storylines.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Elle welcome to the forum πŸ€—

Even after writing n numbers of letters and mails to them they are not showing anything positive .....uptill now the trend is like 1 % +ve and 99% -ve ...

In their disclaimer they says " woh aurto par hone wale jurm ka pur jor virodh karte hai .but at the end they show that jurm karne wala hi jitta hai " ....what message is conveyed ????? .

We are using Gandhigiri technique to teach them lesson .....πŸ˜‰

this rating is not the criteria for taking decision to end any show ...

so relax and keep posting ..πŸ˜ƒ

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love the big smileys! 😊

I guess you're right. But this Colors Tv... They've been shutting down quite a few shows recently. And with Big Boss coming up, who knows what they are planning. πŸ˜•

Even I'm pretty angry with the storyline.
It's true Sia won but no good has come out of it.
Jhoomer and Gunja for died for no reason.
Gaji Vohra DV still on the loose.
Amba is not returning though we loved her.
Ammaji keeps fluctuating... One minute shes thoroughly evil and the other shes acting human.

You are right. But why arent the CVs realising we arent happy? Surely they can see the rating it has on india forums when it should have been in the top 10 or 15?
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Elle ...Big boss will take time slot of Katro ke khiladi ........And don't even think that colors will end these 3 shows .....Uttaran , NAIDL , BV who gives max trps to them ....and now Laggi has also joined the gang ....πŸ˜‰..

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
elle-if u notice something about laado that has been steady ,it is their TRPs.their TRPs are somewhere between 3 to 4.5 which is good for a daily soap.uttaran,BV ,Laado and LTL al of them come in the category.whatever is the track the trps dont fall below 3 which is very good so there is no chance of them closing these shows now
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the Forum, Elle.
I agree with you partly and will go in for the Chaska Meter rating.
But I don't this this rating will affect Colors' decision in any way cos' this is an internal rating. The main ratings are not related to this and the TRPs are steady for NAIDL.
But again, it's better not to trust COLORS.
BTW, we would all love you to be active in this Forum as well. 😊
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dn't knw abt others bt i daily hit chaska meter only for Rasia sake becoz i rly like them n watch the show only becoz of them n dn't wanna the show to end soo soon.Bt i dn't think these ratings r taken into consideration the decision is taken on the basis of main ratings which of laado r gud.

As bittu said BV,,Uttaran,LTL,Laado r highest gaining TRP shows of colors soo dn't worry these shows r nt going to end soo soon n as of big boss n kkk the show like this r mostly given the time slot of 9 to 10 p.m.tht's y LTL is now shifted to 8:30 P.M.for kkk.
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Dn't knw abt others bt i daily hit chaska meter only for Rasia sake becoz i rly like them n watch the show only becoz of them n dn't wanna the show to end soo soon.Bt i dn't think these ratings r taken into consideration the decision is taken on the basis of main ratings which of laado r gud.

As bittu said BV,,Uttaran,LTL,Laado r highest gaining TRP shows of colors soo dn't worry these shows r nt going to end soo soon n as of big boss n kkk the show like this r mostly given the time slot of 9 to 10 p.m.tht's y LTL is now shifted to 8:30 P.M.for kkk.

Same here, for me i only wathc bec of Rasia and so i too keep on voting and keep on commenting on their personal profie. Bec there is no article which comes for laado. SO we have no other option then to comment on their PRofile for thier ratings to be increased
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adinats07

Same here, for me i only wathc bec of Rasia and so i too keep on voting and keep on commenting on their personal profie. Bec there is no article which comes for laado. SO we have no other option then to comment on their PRofile for thier ratings to be increased

I know Veena. It becomes to difficult to sustain it.
πŸ˜•
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

I know Veena. It becomes to difficult to sustain it.
πŸ˜•
I daily check thier profiles for aditya the triplets keep on commenting. BUt for Nats i check daily in their profile so i can comment but no one in commentin😭 so i can comment