Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
i want gaji 2 b exposed in front of sunheri & she shud get it as she always made fun of oders & their relationships!! jab khud par padegi tab pata chalega ki dard kya hota hai!!😡👏
@anu i agree that napunsak shud also got kicked by ppl .i don't know why they r showing santosh as kickbag 4 that napunsak!!😕😕
par santosh ke sachmuch pregnant hone ke khabar se kahin raghav-sia ke beech galatfhamiyan naa ho jaye. kahin CVs ka matlab yeh toh nahi hai😕😲. kaash aisa hone par santosh atleast sia ko apne BF ke bare mein bata de!!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now that we know that it is gaji and sunehri ka relationship that is going to take the blow,i am breathing a sigh of relief.abhi toh bhai rasia scenes where raghav is standing by sia on this issue dikhakade.
tiny-they have forgotten all about santosh and the ONS ,so forget about her pregnancy.these people have not guts to finish the track once and for all
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Shilpa,

axe chahe kisi pe bhi gire......am sure we all would love to see rasia revisiting the machan 😉

RaSIa ..Manchan....again .......lovely.It would be like a dream come true .....like drop of rain on a parched land ....... 😍
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

RaSIa ..Manchan....again .......lovely.It would be like a dream come true .....like drop of rain on a parched land ....... 😍

I swear ... seems like we haven't tasted water for such a long time. 😍😍😍
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it's going to be gaji whose relation breaks cause i the new articel on if says that he physically abuses sunehri
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

now that we know that it is gaji and sunehri ka relationship that is going to take the blow,i am breathing a sigh of relief.abhi toh bhai rasia scenes where raghav is standing by sia on this issue dikhakade.
tiny-they have forgotten all about santosh and the ONS ,so forget about her pregnancy.these people have not guts to finish the track once and for all

7 months ago because lots of women were angry abt ONS they sent a letter NCW 'unreal women'. That's why CV cut it. I am very happy cv forget santy pregnacy.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Don't mind me saying that CV's cut the ONS and santosh's pregnancy track because WOMEN were angry and wrote a letter to NCW. where are those women during the time of Gunja track ,Jhumar track ,when that lady who helped sia was stoned and murdered...? what were they doing at that time ? And why did these women get angry on ONS only not on all other evil practices?
AND above all CV's ne inki sunli... wah bhai wah
😡 😡
sang_hari thumbnail
shilpa- i heard that gunja rape was supposed to happen and it got cut down to attempt to rape because of the protest.i heard from a friend in a newspaper that it was supposed to be more gory that that was shown on TV .
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Oh my ! thank god for those protests that we have been saved for bring tortured more. BUT why don't they listen to our protest . I still cant accept that they have killed jhumar .she was vital for the show .
sang_hari thumbnail
shilpa-i think we should route our protest through a newspaper or NCW,it works.i was also one of those ppl who wrote a protest against the santosh episode,if want to know this show along with two more other shows are under the NCW scanner and gets rapped whenever they find things which are inedible on the show