Hey Guysssssssssssssssssss

Just got to c a new promo:-

We've a mahaepi coming this 18th Sept '10 i.e., Saturday at 10pm

The showed four couples
(1) Raghav n Sia
(2) Jogi n Santosh
(3) Avatar n Chandha
(4) Gaji n Sunehri

The voiceover says that one of the relationships is at stake and would loose each other. They show diff scenes of the couples. But one which was prominent is that Gaji is drunk and sunehri screaming at him and he screams and says that he killed her

Na Aana Is Des Laado ~ Tootne Wala Hai Ek Rishta - 18 September 2010 Spl Promo.Xvid
Edited by niveditha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks ....but i wish it were Jogi and santy 's nonexistent relation .but it better be Gajehri . Let those CV's forget about RaSia as well as Avataar-chanda for sometime
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

not rasia,any other no prlm,anyways nt avtar chandha thts sure...onli doubt gaji sunheri & jogi santosh...

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Niveditha for updating us about the Maha Epi.
But wouldn't it be on 17th i.e. on Saturday and not on Saturday?
Seems to be interesting, as long as they don't show the asurs on both sides.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo 👏👏👏

Hope its Gaji only ...arre kuch toh sazza mile Gajheri ko .....And sunheri ko todi akal aa jaye ....she always enjoys when any other couple in the haveli is in trouble ....aur ammaji ko pata toh chale ki iska asli chera kya hai ...😉
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Haila Bittu,
You have turned against Gaji with a vengeance.
😆
Keep up the good work.
Lampat kahika!
And no, it's 18th September only. 😃 I was wrong and got confused with the dates.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Poet the moment he dalo buri nazar on Gunja and then killed her ......I just can't admire him 🤢

Earlier I used to enjoy his presence on the screen but now it is intolerable ......C.v's have destroyed my favorite character 😡
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the new promo they were showing those Manchan scenes for RaSia ,"Napunsak wala track "for jogi and Santy .ANd one of the many rona-dona scenes for Avtaar and chanda.
BUT for Gajehri ..it was anew one ...About Gunja's murder....SO the axe is going to fall on Gajehri .....
Disclaimer yeh hai ki ...CV's ka koi barosa nahin hain.. they are very flexible for any twist .

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for santosh's sake i hope she gets free frm tht $%^#$...bt i guess it wil be gaji sunehri....in cvs ne is completely made for each other jodi par nazar laga di wid tht disgusting gunja track..
bittu31 thumbnail
@shilpa ........exactally all scenes were old except Gajheri one .......May be Gaji drinks with Dv and bakofy every thing in front of Sunheri ......😍...... I am waiting for this 😉

Kuch toh entertainment ho .......😉😆 .....in the form of a big tamasha by Sunheri 😆😆