sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
watching this episode was a waste of my time.i am wondering how these ppl bring in good trps even with mediocre episodes like today's.

again will write a short update as nothing much to write.
Dv asks for ammaji's forgiveness and when she refuses to say a word he asks forgiveness from jogi ,gaji,raghav ,avater ,sia and even dalveer ,yashpal who are all standing watching DV's emotional spl drama. all of them think of DV's old behavior towards them and dont forgive him. ammaji thinks that to bring sheela out of sorrow ,she should bring in DV as a husband would act as a balm on her wounds.she asks avater to bring sheela , tells DV that she has forgiven him and if sheela also forgives him he can enter the heilli.SC is brought but she refuses to talk to him .look at him or allow him to touch her.after a lot of begging ,pleading and emotionally blackmailing her with jhoomer's name she relents.jogi and gaji take DV inside the heilli.raghav,sia and all the members are not happy with ammaji's decision to take DV back into the heilli.

Dv in his room sitting beside sheela telling her that he has turned a new leaf and wants to start a new life with his wife,son and DIL.he says that he wants to be a good husband to SC and that he has got punishment enough with him not able to see jhoomer the last time after her death.ammaji brings in food for SC and tells DV that SC has not eaten for three days.she asks him to cajole SC in taking food.DV tells SC to eat food otherwise he would feel that she has not forgiven him.initially SC resists taking food but DV persuades her and is successfully

Raghav is telling sia about his inability to understand ammaji's plan in bringing DV back into the heilli.sia tells him that there is only one reason that to bring SC out of her sorrow.raghav tells her that as far as he knows ammaji will never forgive a person who has committed crime against her .sia in turn says that she heard ammaji talking to SC and after listening to this she feels ammaji is not behind jhoomer's murder.raghav is also in a contemplative mood and sia asks him if the ammaji is not the killer ,who would the killer be.

DM and MM are talking about how they have not received a call from DV about his progress.MM suspects DV's intention and asks DM if DV has changed his intention looking at ammaji.DV assures him that DV is not like that.just then DM's phone rings and DV saying that he has got inside the heilli.laughing he says that they can go ahead with their plan of destroying ammaji.

PRECAP-DM saying to MM that he can see the hatred he has for ammaji in his eyes.DM wants to know the reason for MM's hatred of ammaji

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savita_iyer thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Who is DV and MM? i am sorry didnt follow for a lot of days in between....just logged in and checked today's update...
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ......πŸ‘πŸ‘

...pure episode maine D.V ki nautanki .....God his laugh irritates me a lot .....😑😑

The only worth watching was Rasia's interaction ....but that was also for 1.58 min....πŸ˜•

C.v's Dv & paro romance --- 5 mins and Rasia scene just 2 mins ...... can I know who are the leads

Just wishing that .tomorrow MM ki mystery khul jaye .

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: savita_iyer

Thanks for the update. Who is DV and MM? i am sorry didnt follow for a lot of days in between....just logged in and checked today's update...

Dv - Dharm veer sanghwan ....Ammaji's Devar ....

MM- Mystery man .not much is told about him yet but he is the one killed Jhumer
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH NO! Ammaji's purification has started....Sia is convinced that Ammaji is not the murderer and is also convincing Raghav tooo..Then SC will follow with the rest of the gang .CHI!
No matter how many times I have tried to see Logic in this serial , I could not find one .This has become too depressing for me .For the sake of my sanity ,I have stopped watching it and CM hit karna bhi chood diya hai.
sang_hari thumbnail
i have also stopped thinking about logic in the soap now and watch it only to update it for the sake of my friends.
yesterday's episode was pure torture having to see DV all the time and hear his grating laugh at times
now sia has started that ammaji is pure as a snow and the heilli members will follow suit that she is an angel in disguise
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Couz U brave the tortures of the the Asurs of Laado as well as that of the CV's And manage to sail safely to Update us .A heartfelt thank you to YOU And WE ALL LOVE YOU FOR IT
Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
thanks a lot shilpa for the compliment and the picture is too goodπŸ‘
don't worry ,will brave the asurs for all your sakes and update it until the weather is safe enough to sail
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu31

Thanks for the update sherya ......πŸ‘πŸ‘

...pure episode maine D.V ki nautanki .....God his laugh irritates me a lot .....😑😑

The only worth watching was Rasia's interaction ....but that was also for 1.58 min....πŸ˜•

C.v's Dv & paro romance --- 5 mins and Rasia scene just 2 mins ...... can I know who are the leads

Just wishing that .tomorrow MM ki mystery khul jaye .

DV & Paro kha romance nahin tha, that is 🀬 ....... the Laado CV are only good with these type of scenes and they keep on dragging. But if any good scene then ...
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx for the update shreya how diificult its for u to update such yawning,boring faltoo n bakwas epi.bt hats off to u for bearing it n updating them for us.πŸ‘
@shilpa:-nice pic.
@bittu:-wanna to ask same ques from CV's who r the leads Rasia or DV n his paaro....show only 2 mins.of Rasia scene n tht too in the end after torturing us wid tht irritating DV's nautanki in whole epi.🀒aur Rasia scene dikhaya bhi kitna jitna precap mein dikhaya tha bas utna he.😭
Hope in today's MM truth came out may b after tht there will b sumthing interesting to watch.
Its better to sleep πŸ₯±or to watch some other show than to watch laado these days.😑
Sia again started trusting Ammaji chalo abb woh din door nahi when sia say loo sasurma apni gaadhe sambalo n I'm going to the kitchen.πŸ˜†