Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyariPriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Who is this lunatic in the brown shirvaani????????
LOL I don't understand what this topic is about either LMAO
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shipa-even if give me a crore,i am not willing to take up that dinner and the book offer.jane kahan gaye woh "vistarse "din where i used to love watching laado and waiting to come to IF😭.now i am waiting to come to IF because of my friends and some of these hilarious posts which finish my quota of laughterπŸ˜†.remember our key words machan,vistarse and all the name we coined for all these guys.
adinats-thanks a lot for the compliment.Agar aap log nahin hothe tho mera bhi kya hotaπŸ˜‰.adinats u are hilarious,kya kya rang de dala poore post koπŸ˜†
priya-The man in the brown coat is the mystery man who is called MM in short .he has some enemity with ammaji and want to destroy the entire sangwan khandaan .
dont even ask me about these posts.just read my decoding on it and this is hilarious timepass.that is all.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can i forget those days ......Chalo isse baat pe ek gana hojaye......
Woh din yaad karo....
Woh vistaarse manchan ke baaten
Woh din yaad karo....
Woh hasna haasana Aur cheer haran karna
Woh din yaad karo....
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wah-2 yaar kya post hai!! i don't know how sum ppl can write such hilarious posts!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mujhe in posts ko padte-2 pahle toh hindi dobara sikhane pad jatim hai!! phir kahin jaa kar samajh aata hai ki itne smajhdari wali posts toh meri samajh se bahar hai!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†