br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Supab...... Laado me Shirf 1 Aurat KO lekar big-big Man Pareshan hokar Man work chor kar chal chalne lage.................. 3---- powerfull man lage hai ek women ke peeche 🀣 Yes Maan gaye supab Amaji ko....................πŸ‘
Amaji & shila chachi ki acting is natural & mind Bloing ................. πŸ‘ real is serial me amaji n ho to story hi nahi hogi................. 😊 Shirf only big-big vashan se nahi supab acting ki vi jarura hoti hai............😈 Kash Jumar ki maut nahi hoti.......... 😭 coz Jumar vi bahut khubsurat thi wo to pahle ki Rekha jaisi lagti thi..............😊. But ab kuch nahi ho sakta.......... OK NOW IN 3 SPCIEL MAN"S KO DEKHE WO KYA KARTE HAI ????????πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am sorry i dint understand anything!!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

am sorry i dint understand anything!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Me too... 🀣 🀣 🀣
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kuch samaj nahi aaya par baada funny post hai btw from where do u ppl get such things in mind.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arrey yeh kya ...I was expecting the title to be Amaji's mamtha or something in the similar llines . but Yaar ,....Aapne behkar intni mehnat ki ,Kyon ki Hamare phali tho kuch nahin pada . Because it is ur post, we deduce that Ammaji is praised.....
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Please can some one decode this message 😈. I think there is something very important point hidden in this message

shilpa_11 thumbnail
The person who decodes the above post get a surprise gift....i.e Of two precious books autographed by none other than Ammaji herself.
1, Understanding Ammaji ,by______(Fill in the blank)
2.Ammaji ,Ek mahan nari ki katha , by _______(ditto)
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shilpa - u are so hilarious🀣
i kinda decoded the mahan writings of rimitimi.she means that inspite of men being their on the show ,their work is done by the thieves and she is finding it hilarious that there are 3 men behind ammaji,she praises the work of ammaji and SC.she is saying that acting should like theirs and not somebody who gives big lectures(here we know who she means).she is sad about jhoomer and is comparing her to rekha.now she says nothing can be done about jhoomer.she wants wait and watch the future course of action of these three men(asurs).
i just decoded it and rolling with laughter.god i knew u guys understood her spl bashan but couldnt help writing the about this.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ€£
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Sherya , U win those Precious books, Are u sure u want them .
Aapne itne" VISTAAR" se samjhaya hai ki U will also get to have lunch with Ammaji.
Laado has taken such a horrific turn that now-a-days nothing memorable is happening.So ,Iam just remembering those good times in IF by using "Vistaar". Ahye ,Woh be kya din the...... πŸ˜‰
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

shilpa - u are so hilarious🀣
i kinda decoded the mahan writings of rimitimi.she means that inspite of men being their on the show ,their work is done by the thieves and she is finding it hilarious that there are 3 men behind ammaji,she praises the work of ammaji and SC.she is saying that acting should like theirs and not somebody who gives big lectures(here we know who she means).she is sad about jhoomer and is comparing her to rekha.now she says nothing can be done about jhoomer.she wants wait and watch the future course of action of these three men(asurs).
i just decoded it and rolling with laughter.god i knew u guys understood her spl bashan but couldnt help writing the about this.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ€£

Shilpa - Thanks for declaring the awards.⭐️
Sang hari - Agar aap nahin hothey tho mera kya hota... hum tho sab galat he sochthey na πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
YOu know what i thought πŸ˜›
She wanted Rekha to come in laado and join force with ammaji to clear all the mess happening bec of Raghav, Sia, chachi, jhumar, chanda, santhosh. She was all praise to Ammaji, the 3 new - old villians, her elder two handsome sons who was so good for veerpur πŸ€ͺ i was thinking she was appericating their efforts.😲
Tussi gr8 ho