Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

The answer lies in the love of her husband, which keeps her glowing and fresh even when she is fasting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
NOw don't kill me. 😳

Yeah, not only it keeps her glowing and fresh, it has also given her confidence to take on ammaji one to one. Look at the way she shut up ammaji when ammaji was challenging the killer ( in her usual drama style) infront of all the kasbah ppl and her sons. Natasha did that extremely well. The voice modulation was superb. The way she talked abt Jhumar brought tears to my eyes.

Raghav has also become a model husband now. How he supported Sia and made sheela chachi understand her. So now the jodi is really made for each other.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I swear. The idea just kicked in.

poet thanks for enlightening our bawali club and especially me with your invaluable inputsπŸ˜†.
tera yeh soch ke bina hum kaise jee pate(trying my hand at melodrama)πŸ˜‰ aur aage bhi yaise hi hamare prashan ka uttar dethe raheyegaπŸ˜†.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Sweety ...sia toh sia Chanda has also joined the Gang ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜² ........ and as u said we all know that Sia has done doctorate in funda of surviving without food ...πŸ˜†.

But sochne baat yeh hai jab sia 3 days se khana nahi kaah rahi hai toh Raghav kaise kha raha hai ..I hate maid for not mentioning Raghav 's name πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But thank God she cleared that sunheri is eating otherwise ........Ek nayi mystery suru ho jati ....πŸ˜†

sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Yeah, not only it keeps her glowing and fresh, it has also given her confidence to take on ammaji one to one. Look at the way she shut up ammaji when ammaji was challenging the killer ( in her usual drama style) infront of all the kasbah ppl and her sons. Natasha did that extremely well. The voice modulation was superb. The way she talked abt Jhumar brought tears to my eyes.

Raghav has also become a model husband now. How he supported Sia and made sheela chachi understand her. So now the jodi is really made for each other.

i agree that raghav has become a model husband and sia's confidence has grown a little because of him .there was article in TOI about 7 hot men of tellyland and adi was one of them.it was written that the audiences didn't like him when he was negative as they could see only meghana that way and they took to him big time when he became sensitive male plus a a model husband.the article also said that his good dressing style also helped him gain popularity.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

I agree Sumali. She did a very good job and I also loved the way she shut up VKG. 😊
Also loved the way Raghav showed the truth to Sheela Chachi. 😊
They are now a model couple. Touchwood!
@ Shreya - DOn't worry. I will try to keep you all entertained. πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

@Sweety ...sia toh sia Chanda has also joined the Gang ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜² ........ and as u said we all know that Sia has done doctorate in funda of surviving without food ...πŸ˜†.

But sochne baat yeh hai jab sia 3 days se khana nahi kaah rahi hai toh Raghav kaise kha raha hai ..I hate maid for not mentioning Raghav 's name πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But thank God she cleared that sunheri is eating otherwise ........Ek nayi mystery suru ho jati ....πŸ˜†

sia would have helped her jethani. "so dont fear when sia is here" technique worked for chanda.the only thing, i dont know is how that dheela pyjama husband of chanda inspires so much of affection in her😑
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys this is a COLORS show..negativity ki pooja karte hain yeh log...y are we being surprised to see this ridiculous track of ammaji ki jai??it was bound to happen..in UT the vamp dsnt go for one whole episode in trouble..and the lead is being tortured day in and day out..in BV the lead has become a carpet who is used only for venom spewing by the hag..its very normal for this channel..
here by mistake they showed sia winning the elections so they obviously had to turn the show over dint they??how can they ever show sumthng good??so they had their trump card wid this track where everyone wil end up saying ammaji is the most wonderful woman,mother and leader in the country...
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanx 4 the update😊

btw,i saw a scene where i think i saw ammaji's faalthoo kuttha,yashpal!is it true?how and when and why has he come back from jail?he went to jail instead of gajji right?!
and what happened to the black cloth over his eye?
he looked btr as the 1 eyed monsterπŸ˜‰
and why is he on the triumverate side now?wasnt he supposed to be ammaji's wafadaar kuttha?πŸ˜†
aajkal kutthe bhi bewafaa ho gayeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 update.πŸ‘πŸ‘
now i think CV's want 2 live up2 the disclaimer they show b4 it. "hum aurotono par hone wale atyacharon ka purjor virodh karte hain " which means now 3 men r against 1 becchari woman & her family.so these 3 men doing atyachar on becchari ammaji by taking revenge on her!! wow yaar kya virodh hai!!πŸ‘πŸ‘