Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

adinats-like i told u,the cv's are going to glorify ammaji at the end of all this.looks like the positives are not what the cv's are looking at and they love moving ahead with the negatives surrounding the story.so brace for ammaji ki dharmyudh with DV,MM and DM😑 and if u think they will show rasia romance then u will cheated as the ratio is 10:1 (that is 10 days of horrible episodes with one good rasia episode).

Angry... this CV are really horrible like ammaji so they will glorify her. Unwanted scenes are dragged and dragged
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreya-- The precap for today is a little promising, Sia talking and Raghav listening in their room. Lets see what is in store for us!!!

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ bittu - even i feel they still havent worked out the reasons behind that MM's dushmani, no wonder they're keeping it such a big secret...........and dont get surprised by the 3 days not eating and still staying healthy funda, we already know sia is an expert in that , dont we πŸ˜‰...............
seriously yaar, this CV's are interested in showing everybody's love story except our fav Rasia's 😑.............
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
adinats-i know ,hope atleast today the show moves ahead and i am tired of seeing all the asura's faces.
Uma-i know the precap seems interesting but mujhe cv's pe barosa nahin hain.rasia is like a bait they use to keep us hooked and most probably they will show max 2 to 3 mins of rasia which will leave us panting for more.
sweety-that is what i wrote in my earlier post that we people should learn the technique of keeping vrath from sia as she knows how to remain fresh while fasting.

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx for update shreya
this show is getting boring day by day πŸ₯±dn't feel like watching it bt only becoz of my frnds n rasia i unwilling watch it with a hope to get to c 1 rasia scene.
SC was outstanding yesterday big applause for her.πŸ‘
Natasha luking gorgeous in white she has got god gifted natural beauty she luk nice even widout make-up or ornaments.😊
some hope for today's epi.as per the precap bt i knw CV's spoil this also as DV is back ammaji shout rasia go out to c wht happen n rasia scene ki tai tai phisss😭
how cn pregnant womens(chanda n sia)cn stay healthy widout eating nything from 2-3 days the ans to this only CV's cn give.Inn CV's ke logic ke aage toh doctor's bhi fail hai.πŸ˜•
V wanna to c rasia romantic scenes n they r showing DV paaro romance wow gr8 going CV's next year DV n paaro jodi will b nominated for jodi award from laado n get last position.😑
DV hate him it seems he hasn't taken bath from last 10 days n his laugh baghwan he baachai ushe toh.🀒
now days my fav show is sasural genda phool such a postive show thx to anu for suggesting me i lv SGP atleast got to c some postivity otherwise this laado full of negativity.🀒
Edited by aneesha_sahani - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SUmali - I agree with you. I guess we can even watch RaSia talking about cows, dogs, etc. in the kasbah and still be happy.
Maybe they could even discuss BP's role in the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. We would still be happy about it.
But no! They keep on showing us all the yucky characters.
I told Shreya yesterday that how am I going to watch all those asurs for this period? They kill good, innocent, lovable characters and instead plague us with all the combined asurs.
THanks for the update Shreya.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

adinats-i know ,hope atleast today the show moves ahead and i am tired of seeing all the asura's faces.
Uma-i know the precap seems interesting but mujhe cv's pe barosa nahin hain.rasia is like a bait they use to keep us hooked and most probably they will show max 2 to 3 mins of rasia which will leave us panting for more.
sweety-that is what i wrote in my earlier post that we people should learn the technique of keeping vrath from sia as she knows how to remain fresh while fasting.

The answer lies in the love of her husband, which keeps her glowing and fresh even when she is fasting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
NOw don't kill me. 😳
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@poetic:-even i dn't get it y the hell they r doing all this killing old gud,sweet n lovable characters n introducing new negative ones already there is lt of negativity in the show y they wanna to add more on it yeh toh aag mein ghee daalne wale baat ho gaye.they hv lt of gud stuff wid them to show like rasia working for village devvelopment, bring amba back n mv her story forward bt no there should b only negativity negativity tht wht our CV's funda is.cn't they think of sumthing better than this.😑
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poet-caught the pointπŸ˜‰.the answers to sia's freshness starts with the letter R and ends with the letter V😳.
eurekha,eurekha ,the discovery of the century πŸ˜† made by our esteemed friend poet πŸ‘ which deserves an award.kaash hamare cv's ke pass yeh brains hotha aur hame zyadase zyada rasia scenes dikhathe.
asurs ke bareme mera bolthi band

πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
I swear. The idea just kicked in.