sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
there is not much to write.just a filler episode.sow will write the episode in five points format
1.DV is actually making merry with paro when MM's men come and tell him to that they will take him to meet their boss.DV goes with them ,.enters a room to see DM sitting and thinks he is the mastermind behind all the happenings.DM says that he is not alone in the fight against ammaji and introduces him to MM.DV realises that he is the man behind all his comforts and they join hands together to finish ammaji.DV and MM promise DV that he would rule veerpur and would have paro as his mistress.DV asks MM for the reason for his enemity against ammaji but MM says the reason is not important as the feeling of enemity.DV asks them what to do further and MM replies that he will be instructed as to what he should do

2.ammaji gets news from jogi and gaji that they were no able to find clue about jhoomer's killers when a servant comes to ask what she should prepare for dinner.ammaji scolds her and tells her to ask sheela to which the servant replies that sheela is in a bad state because she has not had food for three day due to which the other members have also stopped taking food with exception to sunehri.

3.ammaji goes to sheela's room to console her and make her eat food .she sees sia and santosh trying their level best to convince chachi to eat food.she sends her DILs out to talk to sheela alone where she tries to convince chachi that she has not killed jhoomer ,she says that if she had murdered jhoomer than she would have said that herself.chachi is not convinced ,crying tells ammaji to kill her too.ammaji asks sheela not to become weak and make her weak too because she would not be able to catch jhoomer's murderer then.ammaji leaves the room and sia,santosh listen to the entire conversation

4 .ammaji comes out of the heilli with dalveer telling her that there is a beggar out on the door wanting to meet her.ammaji instructs dalveer to give the beggar some money and food and send him away.dalveer says that the beggar is not accepting this and is insisting on meeting her.ammaji tells him to beat him and shoo him away when she listens to a familiar voice calling her ammaji.the man in a blanket rushes inside the heilli and begs ammaji to forgive him.she looks at that beggar with contempt and the beggar reveals himself to be DV.

5.PRECAP-sia telling raghav that she feels that ammaji is not behind jhoomer's murder as the way she talked sheela chachi suggested it .raghav is surprised

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sherya ...👏👏👏

God tell me how can the ladies who are pregnant can be healthy without taking food for 3 days 😲

I think C.v's are not ready with the reason for MM enmity with Ammaji that's why they are not telling it ... they must be working on it ...ki kya dushmani dekhaye ...jiske karan MM pure khandan ka dushman ho gaya ...

Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
i was so bugged with yesterday's episode😡.atleast they could have shown as to why MM wants to destroy the entire sangwan khandaan.there is a serious attempt to resurrect and glorify ammaji by showing her mellow side as though she would have left jhoomer alive if she would have caught them😡.

in the entire show sheela chachi stood out with her acting and for a change all of them looked pretty in white(esp sia)😃. pregnant ladies not eating for two days and staying fit is the heights of stupidity on the part of the cv's.i didnt understand how sia withstood the earlier nirjaala vrath looking fresh as she did but this is one step ahead in the list of cv's folly😕
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks sherya for the update....i just saw the part where dayan is consoling Sc.. Main apne aulad ki kasam khake... and all.The moment she said "meri ankhonme dekho.. and tell if i killed jhumar " I was like "WOW man . kya dayan hai.. sau chuye khake billi Haj ko chali...." .

And I am Kinda expecting to see some thread after yes epi such as "Ammaji..ek MA..! or "Ammaji ki mamtha" etc......Bashing Sia and Ammaji ki Jap karthe hoye ...
There are so many new things that CV's are teaching us . We were fools to believe that one should eat healthy and on time during pregnancy ...Sab galath hai ...Flash news eh hai ki .One can stay healthy and fresh even if they don't eat for few days ....pregnancy or no pregnancy....😡
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here we are longing for Rasia's romantic scenes, and they are showing Dharamveer-Paro romantic scenes, yuck. and DV's laugh is really getting on my nerves. 😡
sang_hari thumbnail
shilpa-ammaji mahan hai aur ammaji ke kitne roop,unki leela apram paar hai😡 is what the cv's want to tell me.ammaji ke bhakt(cv's)dont know how to move the story ahead without glorifying her😡.as though one would know if a person a is lying or not just seeing the person's eyes.gone are the days a person would feel remorse or feel guilty because of the crime he committed and gone are the day when that guilt or sense of crime would be reflected on his face😡.
shilpa,the heilli women esp sia seem to be superwomen.here we are most feeble of the lot.time we learned from them how to keep vrath and how to stay fresh🤪

sumali-paro and that DV,yuck...........disgusting and they wasted precious five minutes of airtime on those lousy..🤬.why dont they listen to the audience once and show rasia for a change.even if it is not romance it can atleast a scene supporting each other .
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumali

Here we are longing for Rasia's romantic scenes, and they are showing Dharamveer-Paro romantic scenes, yuck. and DV's laugh is really getting on my nerves. 😡

yes you are correct, i was watching when 1st time dharamveer met paro the scene was more than 5 min and please dont same romantic dharamveer - paro 😳 this is cheap and if you see colours serial most the cheap scene , negativity are very much highlighted. In laado only negative are shown. Every one know ammaji is very much good at back stabbing but you will see many of them say and she herself also say "may kabhi peeth pechay war nahin karti " . Sia has won the election but instead of showing some progress work in the village the CV brought 3 more negative characters and are diverting from the main issue.
Are negattive character though once they moved out of laado they are coming back. But good people like sunita, jhoomar, dheeraj have no hope of coming back.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, we have become so despo that now even if Raghav and Sia stay in their room and talk WORLD POLITICS , we feel happy. Look at our plight! When these CVs will listen us!😍
sang_hari thumbnail
adinats-like i told u,the cv's are going to glorify ammaji at the end of all this.looks like the positives are not what the cv's are looking at and they love moving ahead with the negatives surrounding the story.so brace for ammaji ki dharmyudh with DV,MM and DM😡 and if u think they will show rasia romance then u will cheated as the ratio is 10:1 (that is 10 days of horrible episodes with one good rasia episode).
sang_hari thumbnail
Uma-me too belong to that rasia despo club🤗.i do realise that there has been a death on the show and showing romance as of now would be insensitive.what they could atleast show is rasia talking about their child or how jhoomer's killers could be exposed or one of the two suggests a way to make sheela chachi get over her sorrow with rasia saying they will support each other in whatever steps the other is going to take.i can just visualise😍 all that.
Knock,Knock ,are the cv's listening????????????????