nisha420 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
well he really impressed me in his last scene.. the fire in his eyes. am seriosuly expecting that cvs will plan some twist by involving dheeraj and therby killing that vehshi shera in the same way. than only all jhumars fans will be satisfied

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thats what everyone want to see right now. am so disgusted by jhumars death.dheeraj needs to take his revenge. it will be a treat to watch
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i sincerely doubt tht is going to happen..dheeraj has now disappeared like all the other characters gotten rid off unceremoniously..
indiangal30 thumbnail
anu thats the biggest problem of the show. the cvs dont know how to utilise the potentials of all the actors.dheerja taking revenge and trapped between truth and lie. sounds pretty intersting to me. and no one is doubting his potential, by the performance he gave in his track.first raghav, then sia now dheeraj. and jhumar toh is out. wake up cvs
kritika12345 thumbnail
i too doubt his return as cvs are really dumb. given the authority i would have certainly planned his revenge.not hitting chaska meter anymore