Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
harsha all of us love meghnaji's acting bt yes.we all unanimously hate ammaji...and not just ammaji,i hate all evil characters...
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meghna malik is a living breathing human being with a personality of her own And AMMAJI is a CHARACTER she is portraying in Laado. This basic difference is clear to all(Xcept a certain triplets).
Meghna's acting as ammaji is very best. She is a seasoned actor, no doubt .Her body language ,her attire is all part and parcel of the character she is doing . Have u seen her photos in a saree at some function or her performance...it's awesome...
BUt the Character of Ammaji is a creation of the CV's who have been inspired by the real people around us. And yes I agree that she is a strong person who doesnot wimp or cry and doing whatever need in order to survive in this male dominated society.Bt that doesnot excuse her for committing the atrocities shown in Laado . There is a huge Difference between struggle for existence and "only I have the RIGHT to exist" which is Ammaji's Motto.AND that's what we all are against for.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
certain triplets!lol! i'm sorry if i sound rude but i did not mention anywhere in my post that meghnaji and ammaji are the same person!ofcourse this ammaji is only a chracter!but there is also another fact,and that is ammaji is a figment of imagination and she can will be anyway the CVs want her to be!she can be exteremly good and she can also be extremely bad!
there is no use in us becoming emotional abt her!its only a soap afterall and i dont beleive in getting emotional about reel characters!and far as I am concerned,i only watch it for entertainment sake so i personally dont care if sia wins or ammaji wins.because its not happening for real!as far as entertainment is concerned i find ammaji a complete entertainment package!but that does not mean i support evil or evil characters!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anu rulz

harsha all of us love meghnaji's acting bt yes.we all unanimously hate ammaji...and not just ammaji,i hate all evil characters...

yeah anu i agree wid u that we luv/like meghana malik as an actress but hate ammaji bcoz of her evilness!!👏👏i also never liked any -ve ckt though i might'd liked the actor but -ve ckt total no-no 4 me!!
@harsha dear it may b the reason of u liking ammaji & wen u see sumthing bad or evil u feel more than simply hearing or reading!!! luk wen we hear/read abt sum accident/ terror attack we may feel bad 4 the ppl that2 bcoz of magnitude of the mishappening but wen we see it ourself then that feeling bcums compassion 4 ppl who r wronged.
i agree that we shudn't get emotional abt a fiction or reel ckts but sumwhere i feel that feeling bad or gud 4 even reel ckts makes u better human being. bocz if u feel bad abt sum fictional accident then it also makes u feel more bad 4 mishappenings in real!!👏👏👏
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Harsha , I was pointing out the difference to certain elusive triplets with high hopes that they can understand .
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prem.. why don't u take our the GFN CV"s .I loved ur Story.. U thought of everything along with the MirchMasala
I absolutle love dwhat u wrote about santosh pregnancy👏.I wish it is shown as it is written by U
And a "pat on the back from me" for what u have about Raghav and what he does to veerpur.
And another pat For naming the college/school after Jhumar.. It is the best HOmage one can pay to her as she was interested in studying.
Somehow Amba and Deeraj romance is inconcievable but phir bhi chalega. At least the both will be happy in their life raher than being heart broken and angry . hain na...
And ATLAST a big 🤗 fior putting Ammaji in an asylum.............
Thanks Shilpa. Actually i just wrote this in anger at the death of jhumar(more sarcastic version). So it was sometbing instant. If i become the CV for ladoo the script will be much better than what i wrote sarcastically. 😊
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harshajkarthik

I dont know why all the ppl in this forum hate ammaji??!

it could possiblely be because u guys have been watching the soap since the begining.although i have read the written updates for most of the episode,its not as effective as watching the soap itself i guess.
as meghna malik pointed out in the TOI,the content is not regressive but the execution becomes regressive.maybe that's why i dont hate ammaji😕
but then,ammaji was really really bad then,now she's not that bad.i dont know what the reason is but i'm not emotionally involved with the soap.i only see it for entertainment.and because i have accepted it as a soap and i know that its not happening in reality,i even like ammaji😉
i know she's bad but WTH,atleast that lady's entertaining😉
look at all the other women of veerpur.....always rona-dhona sniffing and sobbing😡
atleast ammaji comes as a breath of fresh air😛
i remember the first time i saw ammaji
there was some celebration in veerpur,i dont know for what.ammaji was wearing a red dress and with a tikka on her forehead and her black metal jwellery,it was a sight!on top of that,her signature tune was being played......dhin tha dhin tha na na there tha🤣
it was supposed to be a very awe-inspiring scene,but it had me in splits🤣
moreover megna malik's acting(although at times i feel she overacts)is simply superb👏

harsha i personally like Meghna Malik's action. I am just angry at ammaji, jogi and gaji who not only terrorise the villagers but also their own family members. No villan however big usually terrorises their own family especially getting your son/brother(Raghav) hit badly to get ammaji win election, trying to kill sia when she is pregnant with a baby who belongs to your family, hitting your wife and treating her badly- i guess they treat their cattles in their house with more respect especially jogi. Trying to kill your own sister-jhumar because she loves someone. I mean comeon they are your close family. Even lions, tigers, crocodiles never hurt their family although they are ferocious animals. Thats why i do not like ammaji, jogi and gaji as a character not their individual self. Same for all others in forum.
And you said ammaji has become good- she is just acting because right now she is down and requires family support to come up. She uses and throws family members now and then for her benefit. Thats why many people do not like these characters.