Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i want ammaji punished,not just going into depression..i want tht excuse for a human being languishing in jail where poeple do not give a damn to her..and y on earth shud amba die for her??i dnt agree wid these two points..i doubt abt santy's pregnancy coming up now,tho am all for her getting a LEGAL anullment frm tht ^$%^%$ jogi and going off to her bf..she is entitled to it on grounds of jogi's impotency..if the cvs show THIS track of proper law procedure,i will forgive thm for sum of the crap they have shown till date...i want this show to show tht our country can progress by lawful methods,not stupid oaths on gangajal..
indiangal30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dheeraj taking revenge from shera and sia helping her out is the only way to satisfy the fans disappointed over jhumars death
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

i want ammaji punished,not just going into depression..i want tht excuse for a human being languishing in jail where poeple do not give a damn to her..and y on earth shud amba die for her??i dnt agree wid these two points..i doubt abt santy's pregnancy coming up now,tho am all for her getting a LEGAL anullment frm tht ^$%^%$ jogi and going off to her bf..she is entitled to it on grounds of jogi's impotency..if the cvs show THIS track of proper law procedure,i will forgive thm for sum of the crap they have shown till date...i want this show to show tht our country can progress by lawful methods,not stupid oaths on gangajal..

amba has to die because,ek hi myaan mein do talwarein nahi rahsakti😉.if amba's there,then what role will sia have?!ok she neednt have to die,probably the bullet ll hit her instead and later she'll recover.this is probably the only method or the only method that I can think of,that'll make ammaji realize that daughters are no less.
ya i too dont think the CVs ll reopen the topic of saty's pregnancy!this jogi should die and santy should get married to her bf!expecting that the CVs ll show the divorce btw jogi and santi is to except toooooooooooooooooo much from them😆
PemaKarpo thumbnail
ammaji may either die or she'll have a change of heart.though i doubt very much if the CVs ll show the former!i dont think ammaji ll end up in jail.the CVs have always glorified ammaji,so i really doubt if they'll send her to jail!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Here's what i want to see

1) Raghav Sia leave the haveli and set up seperate home

2) Santosh is pregnant and it becomes a big social issue in panchayat with stupid Jogi publicly saying its Raghav's child

3) When panchayat is called to punish Raghav and Santosh, Santosh BF comes and confirms its his child. Santosh divorce Jogi and marry her BF and go. This can also show the illegal relation in marriage handled by khap panchayat

4) Dheeraj joins Amba dacoit gang to take revenge on ammaji. Both fall in love(though i prefer Hooda for Amba). Again the gotra issue arises but Amba is real strong and marries Dheeraj and stays in veerpur. They have baby named after Jhumar.

5) Jogi and Gaji have a big fight to stand for election for MLA position. Gaji joins with DM, DV and new villan and kill Jogi but puts blame on Dheeraj. Gaji becomes MLA of the place and creates havoc by misbehaving with everyone in havelli and village. Ammaji supporting him. He stops all fund for development that Sia plans to use. He tries to kill ammaji but Raghav saves her.

6) Raghav stand for election and defeat Gaji or even better stand for MP election and get funds to improve the village. Also opens his own business a factory and provides employment to village youth. And also a school and College and names it after Jhumar and his father respectively.
7) Avtaar and Chanda have a baby boy and Rasia have a baby girl named may be Durga.
8) DV upsurs the panchayat mukhiya post from Sia with help of other enemies of ammaji and gets ammaji and rest of family thrown out of their haveli and misbehaves with them.
9) Finally RaSia defeat all enemies and send them to jail and ammaji sentenced to life improsenment becomes mad and admitted to asylum(which is worst than prision) for rest of her life.
Since this serial is no longer about social message but becoming like bollywood thriller, i also have done the same. 😭😆😡🥱
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

2) Santosh is pregnant and it becomes a big social issue in panchayat with stupid Jogi publicly saying its Raghav's child

3) When panchayat is called to punish Raghav and Santosh, Santosh BF comes and confirms its his child. Santosh divorce Jogi and marry her BF and go. This can also show the illegal relation in marriage handled by khap panchayat

4) Dheeraj joins Amba dacoit gang to take revenge on ammaji. Both fall in love(though i prefer Hooda for Amba). Again the gotra issue arises but Amba is real strong and marries Dheeraj and stays in veerpur. They have baby named after Jhumar.

5) Jogi and Gaji have a big fight to stand for election for MLA position. Gaji joins with DM, DV and new villan and kill Jogi but puts blame on Dheeraj. Gaji becomes MLA of the place and creates havoc by misbehaving with everyone in havelli and village. Ammaji supporting him. He stops all fund for development that Sia plans to use. He tries to kill ammaji but Raghav saves her.

6) Raghav stand for election and defeat Gaji or even better stand for MP election and get funds to improve the village. Also opens his own business a factory and provides employment to village youth. And also a school and College and names it after Jhumar and his father respectively.
7) Avtaar and Chanda have a baby boy and Rasia have a baby girl named may be Durga.
8) DV upsurs the panchayat mukhiya post from Sia with help of other enemies of ammaji and gets ammaji and rest of family thrown out of their haveli and misbehaves with them.
9) Finally RaSia defeat all enemies and send them to jail and ammaji sentenced to life improsenment becomes mad and admitted to asylum(which is worst than prision) for rest of her life.
Since this serial is no longer about social message but becoming like bollywood thriller, i also have done the same. 😭😆😡🥱

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!the last thing that i wanna c in laado is a romance btw dheeraj and amba!pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeee spare us!!!
if this is what the CVs wanna show,then i'd rather they dont bring amba back!😡
and amba's not a dacoit anymore!
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
ok,there's one thing that all of us want in common:
AMBA !
so CVs,what are you waiting for??????????
PLEASE BRING HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no one will listen to us, neither amba nor dheeraj is coming back
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Prem.. why don't u take our the GFN CV"s .I loved ur Story.. U thought of everything along with the MirchMasala
I absolutle love dwhat u wrote about santosh pregnancy👏.I wish it is shown as it is written by U
And a "pat on the back from me" for what u have about Raghav and what he does to veerpur.
And another pat For naming the college/school after Jhumar.. It is the best HOmage one can pay to her as she was interested in studying.
Somehow Amba and Deeraj romance is inconcievable but phir bhi chalega. At least the both will be happy in their life raher than being heart broken and angry . hain na...
And ATLAST a big 🤗 fior putting Ammaji in an asylum.............
PemaKarpo thumbnail
I dont know why all the ppl in this forum hate ammaji??!
it could possiblely be because u guys have been watching the soap since the begining.although i have read the written updates for most of the episode,its not as effective as watching the soap itself i guess.
as meghna malik pointed out in the TOI,the content is not regressive but the execution becomes regressive.maybe that's why i dont hate ammaji😕
but then,ammaji was really really bad then,now she's not that bad.i dont know what the reason is but i'm not emotionally involved with the soap.i only see it for entertainment.and because i have accepted it as a soap and i know that its not happening in reality,i even like ammaji😉
i know she's bad but WTH,atleast that lady's entertaining😉
look at all the other women of veerpur.....always rona-dhona sniffing and sobbing😡
atleast ammaji comes as a breath of fresh air😛
i remember the first time i saw ammaji
there was some celebration in veerpur,i dont know for what.ammaji was wearing a red dress and with a tikka on her forehead and her black metal jwellery,it was a sight!on top of that,her signature tune was being played......dhin tha dhin tha na na there tha🤣
it was supposed to be a very awe-inspiring scene,but it had me in splits🤣
moreover megna malik's acting(although at times i feel she overacts)is simply superb👏
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago