PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok guys,lets have some fun here😛.we have been bashing the CVs for their lousy work.
what's your story?if u were the creative head,how would you take the story forward??!
u never know!probably,the CVs may read our posts and do something better😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
this is how i would take the story forward:
1)dheeraj get's to know that its not ammaji who killed jhoomer but a character called shera.so he kills him in turn.when DV,MM&DM get to know of this,they kill dheeraj.
the lovers who couldnt be united on earth,will be united in death!
2)gajender joins hands with the triumverate to kill ammaji.
3)gajji kills jogi so that he can be the panch.
4)santosh gets married to her ex-bf.
5)amba ll come back during this confusion.
6)when DM,being the faaltoo kutta that he is, gets to know that amba's ammaji's daughter,he'll try to rape her.
7)since DM's not aware that amba's an ex-daku,he'll be unprepared.so in the fight that follows,DM dies.
8)DV and gajji plot to murder ammaji.
9)amba'll get to know of this and when she tries to prevent her mother from getting killed,she'll get killed herself killed
10)DV and gajji will be arrested.
11)because her beloved daughter died for her,ammaji'll go into depression mode.she'll realize that sons are not better than daughters and that daughters are no less.because of her ghor sadhma,she'll deciede to live in solitude all her life.
12)sia'll give birth to a girl and name her amba.,ofcourse she can name her daughter anything at random including jhoomer but i'll go with amba!
THE END
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They have given up the idea of showing santosh pregnant because if she is, she should be heavily pregnant by now. I think, for ethical reasons, they gave up the idea. So it is very clear that Santosh is NOT preggies.

And don't you think your story is more gory than Laado actually is? Anyway , I like some of your points. ie) 2,3,5 and 7.

shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshajkarthik

this is how i would take the story forward:

1)dheeraj get's to know that its not ammaji who killed jhoomer but a character called shera.so he kills him in turn.when DV,MM&DM get to know of this,they kill dheeraj.
the lovers who couldnt be united on earth,will be united in death!
2)gajender joins hands with the triumverate to kill ammaji.
3)gajji kills jogi so that he can be the panch.
4)santosh's pregnancy issue will be brought to light and it'll be revealed that the father of the child is her ex-bf.so sometime during the story,she gets married to him.
5)amba ll come back during this confusion.
6)when DM gets to know that amba's ammaji's daughter,he'll try to rape her.
7)since DM's not aware that amba's an ex-daku,he'll be unprepared.so in the fight that follows,DM dies.
8)DV and gajji plot to murder ammaji.
9)amba'll get to know of this and when she tries to prevent her mother from getting killed,she'll get killed herself.
10)DV and gajji will be arrested.
11)because her beloved daughter died for her,ammaji'll go into depression mode.she'll realize that sons are not better than daughters.because of her ghor sadhma,she'll deciede to live in solitude all her life.
12)sia'll give birth to a girl and name her amba.,ofcourse she can name her daughter anything at random including jhoomer but i'll go with amba!
THE END

Of all the twists and turns only these points are the bast and yes ,Santosh should nave been showed pregnant , then legally null her marriage to that impotent Baba (law allows it) ,then marry her BF and live happily ever after....
AND why should deeraj be killed .CAn't Jhumar be shown alive... she was pretending to be dead on the instructions of shera . and that she was swapped by another corpse .(WELL ,this is what Raghav did along with Ammaji when DV wanted to kill her.. NA)....then the lovers will be united her on EARTH and live together rather than in death......
ANd AS for Ammaji.... why should she decide to live in solitude ..she should be shown that she is put in a jail left there ,just like the end in the movie BHOOT.
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

Of all the twists and turns only these points are the bast and yes ,Santosh should nave been showed pregnant , then legally null her marriage to that impotent Baba (law allows it) ,then marry her BF and live happily ever after....

AND why should deeraj be killed .CAn't Jhumar be shown alive... she was pretending to be dead on the instructions of shera . and that she was swapped by another corpse .(WELL ,this is what Raghav did along with Ammaji when DV wanted to kill her.. NA)....then the lovers will be united her on EARTH and live together rather than in death......
ANd AS for Ammaji.... why should she decide to live in solitude ..she should be shown that she is put in a jail left there ,just like the end in the movie BHOOT.

i think its a little too late to show jhoomer not dead!they showed her body till it was burnt.....literally!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
no,i like ammaji minus her 17th century attitude,meaness and ego.and moreover,she would have lost jogi,gajji would be sent to jail and her daughter would be dead!i think that's enough punishment for her!and anyway she's going to realize her mistakes and spend the rest of her life in solitude.so she's not gonna harm anyone anymore!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
moreover DM is a kutta.anyway,that's what he wanted to do with jhoomer.m sure he'll try to do that with amba too,especially when he comes to know that she's ammaji's daughter
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Harsha even ammaji's last rites were performed,isn't it..? And since this is a soap where "kuch bhi hosaktha hai" except the most logical one,so why not bring back jhumar . anyways this is my suggestion couz i want to see positivity rule in the serial .hope CV's read this.
I would see DJ milan i life NOT in death.
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

Harsha even ammaji's last rites were performed,isn't it..? And since this is a soap where "kuch bhi hosaktha hai" except the most logical one,so why not bring back jhumar . anyways this is my suggestion couz i want to see positivity rule in the serial .hope CV's read this.

I would see DJ milan i life NOT in death.

ya,iwould like to see that too,but somehow i dont think its possible.that SOB shera inserted that knife twice into jhoomer.
i dont think jhoomer'll be back,though i would like her to be back!
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

They have given up the idea of showing santosh pregnant because if she is, she should be heavily pregnant by now. I think, for ethical reasons, they gave up the idea. So it is very clear that Santosh is NOT preggies.

And don't you think your story is more gory than Laado actually is? Anyway , I like some of your points. ie) 2,3,5 and 7.

ya i agree its gory!but then,since they have started the soap that way,they have to be logically concluded right?!