Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
@shilpa i agree that CV's r really selfish & cowards. i don't know why all take social evil as their plot of the show & then instead of showing the solution they end it abruptly & non-sensicly!!!🤢🤢
i was also thinking that now this track is done just 2 glorify ammaji by showing that she unify whole of her family against this prsn who wants 2 destroy whole family!!🥱🤢🤢
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all said and done,i whole-heartedly agree with u all that the CVs are excessively dumb and stupid.they'll show the problems but they wont show any solution to it!they'll leave most of the tracks incomplete.and most often than not,all the tracks end up glorifying ammaji😡😔
as shilpa had pointed out earlier,the whole soap goes ringa-ringa-roses where all except ammaji fall down😔
i had started the thread to justify the CVs,but it has turned out to be a CVs bashing thread instead😆
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KILLING jhoomer is central to the theme of the seriall!NA AANA IS DES LADO!! (girls donot be born in veerpur)so thats why they killed her-Also lets not forget powerful politicians in Haryana etc..where the Khap"s rule-dont interfere wid these issues-was on TV also-toh serial banane wale ki kya majaal ki woh solutions nikaale-Its clear -maybe the serial maker was threatened by Khaps or worse political people not to touch sensitive issues-hence killing of Jhoomer!!!! or maybe as many actors who get bigger and better roles get killed in lesser known serials-cud also be that though less likely.