maybe,the CVs are justified

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
We have all been against the CVs for not ending the DJ track by showing them married.maybe,just maybe,whatever the CVs did was the right thing.
the gotra issue is a very sensitive issue.there is no right or wrong about it.its purely subjective and it depends on the society.the CVs have neither encouraged the issue nor have they rubbished it. they should not have touched the topic in the first placel!but since the mistake had been made,some solution had to be found for it!
I belong to a family where everybody is well educated and there have even been instances where ppl in my family have married persons belonging to another religion,cast,creed etc.but even we,if the marriage is arranged,prefer to look for a bribe/groom not belonging to the same gotra.
when taking a soap that deals with social issues,the CVs are faced with a huge responsibility.they cannot antogonize anybody or hurt anybody's feeling.
they have told the nation,through sia,that such things are not valid in today's age.so they have made the ppl aware of it.this its true for ppl like us,living in huge communities.but in villages,their community is very small.and the probablity of the genes reappering in the next generation is high when ppl of the same gotra marry.
if neither dhreej nor jhoomer was killed,they would have either got married[this would be like rubbishing the issue]or they would have seperated[this would have been like encouraging the issue].so it was inevitable that some other way be found so that the soaps approach towards the issue is absolutely nuetral.
therefore they killed jhoomer.i feel equally bad that a character like jhoomer is dead but i guess the CVs are justified.......
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry I don't agree with u ...

If they don't want to deal with the Gotra issue then why this issue was lime lighted ..... why dheeraj & jhumer ek hi gotra ke tha ..... Rupa ko jabardasti maar diya is issue ke liye ...... aisa kuch dikana hi nahi chaiye tha ... they should have shown DJ Love story in general ..

C.v's are failed because ..they are not able to handle this issue like santosh one ...

I am wondering ki ..santosh ki godh barai ke baad why kasba people are not asking for her pregnancy status😲🤪
Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

sorry I don't agree with u ...

If they don't want to deal with the Gotra issue then why this issue was lime lighted ..... why dheeraj & jhumer ek hi gotra ke tha ..... Rupa ko jabardasti maar diya is issue ke liye ...... aisa kuch dikana hi nahi chaiye tha ... they should have shown DJ Love story in general ..

C.v's are failed because ..they are not able to handle this issue like santosh one ...

I am wondering ki ..santosh ki godh barai ke baad why kasba people are not asking for her pregnancy status😲🤪

actually i excepted this question to be raised😛.c,since the begining of the soap those two loved each other.the CVs dont think 1n half ahead!if the topic was not dealt with,then it would have remained a loose end!lol!but i agree with you,that they should not have touched the topic at all!but since the mistake had been made,some solution had to be found for it!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
you'r right abt the santy isuue too!i have wondered the same thing too!now santosh,chanda and sia are all pregnant but nobody's even talking abt it!and i cant see an increase in chanda's stomach size 😆
smile.. thumbnail

i agree wid u bittu.......why did dey touch dat issue if dey cudnt do justice wid dat......dere r many tracks wich wr shown uselessly.......santosh ran uslesly.....dey introdused hr ex BF uselessly.......n wat ws d purpose of roopas track wen jhumar got d same fate......i luv d show n wil keep luving it bt i dnt lyk cvs way of handling sensitive issues........dey shud hv done justice wid many issues......lyk...vrat issue....santoshs godbharai.......n nw wid JD....

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Same here, why touch issues at the wrong time more specifically?
THis was not the time to start the DJ track.
THose fools!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is problem wid a lot of shows..they start very good tracks wid good potential bt thn they screw up the execution and end up making a spoof out of it..if they dint want to get into the gotra issue in the fear of offending sum grps they shudnt have gotten into it at all..if u dnt have the courage to go thru what u believe in thn dnt venture into it and make a joke out of it..this is plain playing wid sympathies and emotions.. and i think the santosh pregnancy is forgotten news like all the other half finished tracks pushed under the carpet..and btw chanda IS getting a baby bump..
PemaKarpo thumbnail
o ok!i dint notice it i guess😛
Rosie5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think in trying to start too many traks together thinking that they will capture the viewers they are in fact just leaving them halfway or themselves have forgotten that they were started as soon as they find a small dip in ratings.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHat can I say about the CV's They are a bunch of Selfish Cowards who just want to capitalize on the issues prevalent in the society.....
Selfish because I have a feeling that the DJ track was started as a precursor for the new serial "pratha " which is about the gotra issues and ove marriages..If they showed That DJ got married in this track then who is going to watch "pratha" .As if we are going to sit and religiously watch innocents being murdered all in the name of hatyachar in the society and the virodh of those spineless CV"S.
Cowards because they don't have the Guts to properly end any issue raised in laddo....Santosh track is left untouched because they are MCP's enough not to give her the happiness of love and respect she deserves which that impotent cannot give...,,even Jhumar is shown killed by the ememy of that VKG And the Gotra issue is gone with the wind...😡 .I won't be surprised if the jhumars murder is used to resuscitate Ammaji back to her glory .