Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile.. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

vry gud post poet........first of all it ws nt d rite tym for raising such questions.........dey r insensitive ppl..........ppl of helli wr in shock n dey wr more intrstd in creating troubles for new sarpanch........where wr dey wen jhumars freind ROOPA ws killd.....???WHY DINT DEY PUT QUESTIONS TO DIER SARPANCH........dey deserve only a sarpanch lyk ammaji........

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actually Smile, that's the whole issue. They are blind to VKG's shennanigans and start training their guns at anybody whod ares to cross that Gundi's path.
And why are the CVs showing CVKG in such a mode? Definitely does not suit her hypocritical nature.
She would have got DJ killed if she had laid her hands on them first. 🤬
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Good post poet....

Sometimes i feel the most urgent thing required in veerpur is to start an employment generation scheme.......the villagers do nothing but either rave abt ammaji aur critisise sia 😡

Yes Sai, good observation.
The Employment generation scheme should be started ASAP by Sia. I mean there are already whole lot of schemes, Sia can take up the cudgels to see if she can implement even one of them.
THose lazybones and empty heads would surely have somethign to do.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
people this veerpur is full of namards..y are we even looking for logic..these people have no brains of their own and no spine either..jhoomar was literally sold off by the witch bt SC was given punishment..as if prostitution is an age old reeti rivaz of their holy veerpur..they wanted to decide the parentage of sia's kid (dnt even get me started on the absolute lack of scientific sense) bt have forgotten abt santy being pregnant..no isssues wid staying hungry under witch's tenure bt suddenly law and order problem hai as if till date badi hi lawful chhezein hoti thi..the entire kasbah is as two-faced as the witch and the GFN progeny..
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

people this veerpur is full of namards..y are we even looking for logic..these people have no brains of their own and no spine either..jhoomar was literally sold off by the witch bt SC was given punishment..as if prostitution is an age old reeti rivaz of their holy veerpur..they wanted to decide the parentage of sia's kid (dnt even get me started on the absolute lack of scientific sense) bt have forgotten abt santy being pregnant..no isssues wid staying hungry under witch's tenure bt suddenly law and order problem hai as if till date badi hi lawful chhezein hoti thi..the entire kasbah is as two-faced as the witch and the GFN progeny..

Yes Anu, that's something I was thinking also.
These stupid people don't even think twice before pointing their fingers at others. Did you notice the tone in which they were speaking to SIa? Like she was supposed to go out herself, catch the culprit by the collar and bring him/ them to the Panchayat? What rot!
WHy can't they act for one time at least and not depend on someone else to do their job? Being a Sarpanch doesn't mean that she will have th ewitch's tricks up her sleeves.
Totally worthless people!
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with u Anu.... the population of the so called "mard" has increased ten forlds, now that Sia is the Sarpanch.Earlier there were only 4"mard " in the kasba....Now everyone has started questioning Sia ......she should have gone and stated the punishment that will be given to ammaji instead of just pointing out to her as a murderer of Jhumar.......pehli mouh kala kiyajayeg then gadde pe bitake ..take her to a tree and tie her then sau kode mare jayenge followed by stones then burn her.....and each one who has suffered will get a chance to punish her........But as this will not happen......Sia should give over her sarpanchgiri to ammaji couz the villagers are worthy of her only not Sia and her progressive ways .

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

I agree with u Anu.... the population of the so called "mard" has increased ten forlds, now that Sia is the Sarpanch.Earlier there were only 4"mard " in the kasba....Now everyone has started questioning Sia ......she should have gone and stated the punishment that will be given to ammaji instead of just pointing out to her as a murderer of Jhumar.......pehli mouh kala kiyajayeg then gadde pe bitake ..take her to a tree and tie her then sau kode mare jayenge followed by stones then burn her.....and each one who has suffered will get a chance to punish her........But as this will not happen......Sia should give over her sarpanchgiri to ammaji couz the villagers are worthy of her only not Sia and her progressive ways .

Good one Shilpa 😛, the punsihment is scary enough. But so very pertinent. 😛
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

God! Iam SOOOO angry with Ammaji and Co AND the Stupid CV's for showing Ammaji with a halo over her head .....that it has become my MAJBOORI to think of the Goriest possible punishment for them...

poetic thumbnail
I know SHilpa. Now they will spice it up and show her and her demon sons fighting against the scums.
And then show how great she is!!!
Uff! Uff! Uff!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poetic

Good one Shilpa 😛, the punsihment is scary enough. But so very pertinent. 😛

shilpa dear u've wrote all i want 2 say! i agree wid u 100%. these stupids only deserves ammaji sort of tyrrant bcoz once given freedom of thinking & speaking they went 4 the throat of their neck saver!!🤢😡😡
earlier in ammji's times wenever this type of incidences happened they always went & pleadingly ask ammaji 2 find out but 2 sia they started accusing her of incapable of doing justice. i don't know wat type of justice they all were demanding!! whether they wanted jhumar's killer got killed or wanted 2 kill her themselves which was almost denied this Privilege by sia!!🤢😡😡