Hypocrisy of the Villagers a la Ammaji ...

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
In yesterday's episode, the villagers come to the haveli to question Sia about the law and order situation in Veerpur and also to enquire about the murderer. I foudn a couple of things very weird and funny.
  1. Since when had they started thinking of Jhumar as their own daughter? If so, then why didn't they even try to understand her feelings? They just went ahead and shouted that justice needed to be meted out to the culprits and that DJ had to die. Of course, the womenfolk are not treated as human beings in Veerpur and around, but to now feel so bad about it is like shedding crocodile's tears.
  2. The villagers said yesterday that since Sia has become the Sarpanch, the law and order situation of Veerpur has worsened. My question is when has law and order been followed in Veerpur? Everything was done at the point of the gun. These people have become so used to somebody else making their decisions for them that they do not appreciate their new found freedom, rights and responsibilities. Also a lot of dark things happened when VKG was the Sarpanch, how could they not question her then? These people are just like ostriches who think that all problems will go away if they hide their heads under sand. They have become incapable to even take a simple decision for themselves. Their lives are all concentrated around VKG and her two useless sons.
  3. Why are they feeling so sad now? Along with VKG and co., they are also responsible equally for having not a single girl child in the kasbah.
  4. Lastly, why are they such darpoks? Abhi se hi, they have started hiding their womenfolk and children in the house for fear of another murder? If the killing is motivated due to some personal grudges, why can't they show some grit and form groups to keep a lookout for suspicious actions/ movements in and aroudn the village?
They are such useless creatures that sometimes I feel that they deserve Ammaji only and vice versa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poet, forget the logic and thoughts, i am wondering since when the villagers have started questioning ..........they had been shown to be so used to all the crimes happening in veerpur and all injustice meted to them without uttering a word, how come they suddenly became so vocal...........
poetic thumbnail

I know Sweety.

They have started questioning now that Sia is the Sarpanch and not that stupid VKG. ๐Ÿ˜ก

But doesn't mean that you won't answer my questions. ๐Ÿ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poet and sweety-these ppl will not question VKG and never did earlier because of the fear thay had.the fact that they are questioning sia itself shows that sia has brought in democracy which has has not sunk inside their thought process.i agree they deserve somebody like VKG who is against the very thought of individual freedom
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@poetic:-u hv very nicely pointed out these weird things infact i also feel the same tht where is the lv of villagers towards jhumar gone when she is begging everyone for her lv her lf when SC got the blogging from her husband in front of the whole village for giving birth to her a gal child n now when she ie died they r showing deir sympathy n lv for her how sad they r feeling abt jhumar's death shameless ppl they hv become so used of others tking deir decisions tht they dn't use deir own brains to luk at the problem n find out its solution all the time they need someone over them to guide n to protect them at every step......jst sit back n discuss the things n when dn't get any ans toh chalo go n ask for the answers to our sarpanch.
u r rite these cowads dn't deseve such freedom or sarpanch like sia they only deseve ammaji to b deir head n do her ghulami all the time.n b the victim of her evils.
poetic thumbnail
@ Aneesha - And do chakki peesing all their worthless lives. ๐Ÿ˜’
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree with u,poetic!those spineless villagers dont deserve sia as their mukiya!sia's wasting her time.looks like she doesnt know that kutte ki poonch kabi seedhi nahi ki ja sakti.
as anu said,sia had better go back to delhi and think about giving her child a good future๐Ÿ˜•
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said poet ....but this is not first time that they have shown their hypocrisy ....๐Ÿ˜ก

when Ammaji tried to hurt sia and beaten Raghav they didn't utter a single word but when ammaji sheds crocodile tears they said kitni mahaan hai Ammaji ...๐Ÿ˜ก

They didn't question Ammaji what was her So called Majbori that she send Jhumer to vora๐Ÿคช . now they are questioning sia .

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Good post poet....
Sometimes i feel the most urgent thing required in veerpur is to start an employment generation scheme.......the villagers do nothing but either rave abt ammaji aur critisise sia ๐Ÿ˜ก
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
.probably,the villagers who came were ammaji supporters..not that they are really interested in jhoomer.they were only looking for an opportunity to show sia down!
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago