Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I do not think its abbaji because he is talking of wiping out whole family. No one kill own children for revenge. If he was abbji he would never get jhumar killed.
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wont be surprised if MM is shown as ammaji's second devar 😕

shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys, when Ammaji, a mother ,can try to kill RaSia and their unborn child(who is her potha..couz Ammaji's sons will only have YY chromosomes instead of XY..😉(.sorry ah..couldnot resist)) all in the name of election and Ego ,then why can't Abbaji..?

And more over, i think it would be interesting if the MM turns out to be Abbaji .. as then the CV's will handle the Pati-Patni saga efficiently And will not touch those more pressing issues and spoil them .
BTW , priya ..welcome to the forum ...hope u enjoy here as much as we all do....
Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago
PyariPriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shilpa...
and Ghee shakar ap ke moo mein Shilpa darlin'!!!!!
hehehe
See thats exactly my point, if Ammaji is so Ruthless - why wouldn't Abba ji be worse?
and it doesn't take her much to forget all attachments to her kids, so if this abba ji hasn't been around since forever - why would he be attached to the kids...he prolly thinks the helli (haveli) and all the wealth, power and status in the community should be his (chauvinistic) - and I personally think Ammaji has a major roll to play in her hubby's disappearance - maybe he was a cruel husband... maybe she somehow empowered herself ....
I'm not sure how they will make it work.... but my god what an awesome Twist to bring Abba ji back (if it is the case)...And it would make sense to treat his brother well - and not bother about his son's because they have Ammaji's blood running through their veins - so just like chacha ji disowned Jhoomar, abbaji has the same attitude - that they can't be mine??!!
I'm just throwing ideas around....
But I think its becoming more convincing!!