AMMAJI's Hubby ain't Dead ??!!

PyariPriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I just think that the Mystery guy is Ammaji's Hubster (Husband... I'm aussie lol).... see he's treating Jhoomar's dad like a king, which would be his younger brother, and just wants to Destroy Ammaji's empire, maybe he feels the empire was stolen from him, or he feels his wife isn't doing a good job, or that ammaji's let the power go to her head, and being the MAN of the house or (the hellii) he has to teach his woman a lesson in whos boss?

I just get the feeling is Ammaji's Husband.... Amba's Dad... maybe through all the bloodshed he will make Amba return to take the throne from her dad??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Priya,

Welcome to the Forum.
I personally don't think it's Abbaji i.e. Ammaji's husband. THis mystery man has to be someone related to Veerpur to whom Ammaji and co. had done great injustice. And now he's back for revenge.
Poet
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
priya, welcome to the forums and keep posting u're views.but i dont think it is abbaji as a father will not think of destroying his offsprings .so he may be somebody whom ammaji has done a great injustice against.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum priya bt i also dn't think its abbaji as if he is ammaji's husband than y he fight wid ammaji secretly n kill his own family members he cn straightaway come to the haveli as its his own house he dn't need permission of ammaji or nyone else. i think he is another new enemy of ammaji who has some old dushmani wid her n hv come to tk revenge bt to me it seems somewhere round he is connected to DM well it will get cleared in today's or mon epi as dM reentry will b shown today in the show.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyariPriya

I just think that the Mystery guy is Ammaji's Hubster (Husband... I'm aussie lol).... see he's treating Jhoomar's dad like a king, which would be his younger brother, and just wants to Destroy Ammaji's empire, maybe he feels the empire was stolen from him, or he feels his wife isn't doing a good job, or that ammaji's let the power go to her head, and being the MAN of the house or (the hellii) he has to teach his woman a lesson in whos boss?

I just get the feeling is Ammaji's Husband.... Amba's Dad... maybe through all the bloodshed he will make Amba return to take the throne from her dad??

we all want amba back desperately,dont we๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

but then,all these days i had been watching the soap with the expectation that sooner or later,they'll bring her back!but now,i have lost all hopes๐Ÿ˜ญ.i vow to see NAIDL again only if they bring back amba๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plus ABBAJI is a tad too young as compared 2 ammaji-unless in old veerpur if there was a custom of marrying older women!!!Must be some old feud wid ammaji in veerpur!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: india2050

Plus ABBAJI is a tad too young as compared 2 ammaji-unless in old veerpur if there was a custom of marrying older women!!!Must be some old feud wid ammaji in veerpur!!

i think the MM would be older or atleast as old as ammaji.i dont think he's younger.its just that ammaji looks older๐Ÿ˜‰.poor ammaji,managing all the responsiblities of the havelli,veerpur and the factory,has made her look older๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
o ya,i forgot the screaming๐Ÿ˜‰.i have often wondered as to how is it that ammaji has never fainted due to increased BP๐Ÿคฃ
coming to think of it,i dont thnk she's fallen ill even once๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
however she maybe,v have to give credit to her good health๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
23rdkeven thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyariPriya

Hey!, Priya gr8 yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ - how did you think of this? actually I think your point of view is 100% right. I suspected the unknow person who killed Jhoomer was DM, but you are simply supurb. I am impressed with your thought.
Hope for the same type of story>.......................................๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think he said ammaji main tere poore parivaaar ko khatam kar doonga or some such thing-so cant be her hubbs-yes Keeping that rat (dharam veer) makes sense -he's training anti-ammaji army-and he,s done it swiftly-all family is up against her except that napunsak and the rapist and his globby wife.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think its not her husband bcoz i also rem his saying of destroying her whole family.
he may b relative of that gal who was sent 2 Vohra bfor they sent jhumar but here quesn is then why"ll he shake hands wid vohra & dharamveer?
but he can also b relative of gunja or jhumar's frnd rupa or rupa's luver. so its a confusion!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•