Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

actually yesterday episode was better than some of the week's episodes. atleast the story moved a bit forward on all fronts.looks like the cv's thought that destroying SC's character totally would not not work in their favour and redeemed her.good for them and dheeraj's role is being left open ended like all the other tracks so that he can be called back any time when they want a link for the story move ahead.
actually the namard jadu khaali beeja has brought trouble on himself by pointing the gun on sia's forehead.he does not know raghav's brain acts faster and more efficiently whenever it is crunch situation that too when his wife is involved.waiting for today's fireworks.
ammaji needs this and more.she is caught on all sides.one side her son does not believe.another side her Dil who is the sarpanch and the ffteam are really mad at her.another side the MM guy is planning her ruin which she realises but is not able to find out who he is.lastly she is left with two GFN sons who depend on her as their brains are either empty or work in a manner which aggravates the problem rather than solving it

but you dont worry,we are talking about the great ammajiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.she ll fight against everything single handedly and emerge victorious😑.and as if this is not enough,when the FF gang and raghav realize that ammaji's not at fault,they'll lick her feet.and as far as SC's concerned,she'll become an ammaji bakth😑
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sherya for update ....πŸ‘

Today I just want to see Raghav's reaction ...on Jogi pointing Gun at Sia ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Nothing much to say about story line as it has already gone down in the drain ....😑

@ harsha : sia blamed ammaji because since beginning she was shouting that dono ko jinda gad do ...and she has done same thing with Rupa also phele usko ghar le gayi and phir maar diya ...and when jhumer was missing from haveli they were also missing so it is obvious that they beleive that ammaji killed jhumer ..
πŸ‘

PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Thanks sherya for update ....πŸ‘

Today I just want to see Raghav's reaction ...on Jogi pointing Gun at Sia ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Nothing much to say about story line as it has already gone down in the drain ....😑

@ harsha : sia blamed ammaji because since beginning she was shouting that dono ko jinda gad do ...and she has done same thing with Rupa also phele usko ghar le gayi and phir maar diya ...and when jhumer was missing from haveli they were also missing so it is obvious that they beleive that ammaji killed jhumer ..
πŸ‘

agreed,but what evidence does she have?what u r saying in "suspecion".no court will punish a person on the grounds of "thinking"to be guilty.infact it is said that a person is innocent unless proven guilty.
one should have evidence in the form of witness or anyother article/thing belonging to that person must be found on the crime site.just because ammaji has comitted similar crimes does not automatically make her responsible for this crime too!
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago
nisha420 thumbnail
please someone tell me is dheeraj too out of the show.... heard it from some of members here.... was loving him in the show
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshajkarthik

agreed,but what evidence does she have?what u r saying in "suspecion".no court will punish a person on the grounds of "thinking"to be guilty.infact it is said that a person is innocent unless proven guilty.

one should have evidence in the form of witness or anyother article/thing belonging to that person must be found on the crime site.just because ammaji has comitted similar crimes does not mean that she's comitted this one too!

harsha court jaa kaun raha hai ....πŸ˜† no one ...so no proof required .. & I think Ammaji deserve this ...insaan ke karma hi decide karte hai ki uske saath kaisa behave kiya jaye... I don't find sia and others wrong if they are blaming Ammaji ..
Today after watching ammaji condition .I just remember my child hood story " The boy who cried wolf " .its the same thing here also ....
No body beleive liars even though they speak truth ....
PemaKarpo thumbnail
true!the boy who cried wolf is an apt story for the situaton!and no,there's nothing wrong in suspecting ammaji,its a very natural thing to do.but when sia is talking as a sarpanch, she has to keep in mind the evidence and talk!a sarpanch is the one responsible for law and order in the village.so,in a way,she plays the role of a judge in the village!if she were accusing ammaji as sia,nothing wrong.but when she's talking as a sarpanch,she's got to be careful!
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i think its called justice wen ammaji was blamed 4 the murder of jhumar & i think its deserving of her 2 get the blame 4 the crime she'dn't committed as earlier she'd committed so many crimes & sins & got scotfree!!πŸ˜‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@harsha u r rite that now sia is sarpanch so she has 2 b careful abt saying anything widout proof as it"ll only tarnish her image bcoz veerpur waale toh vaise bhi ammaji ke andhe bhakht hain aur voh isss ilzaam ko bhi sia ke koi saazish samanjhenge!!😑😑🀒🀒
but i think she meant it in literary sense i.e. indirectly shes responsible!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•