ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
If siaa tell jhumar.. Rahgav-Siaa will save Dharaj then jhumar never go out of home and she can be live...i don't know why siaa not tell all,but raghav tell to siaa"" jhumar ko sari bol ke chalo"....
This siaa is tomuch wrong...........😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Going By the present present track I won't ask those who have read the above post to press the chaska meter...IT's up to U guys... I u feeel like it ,then press the chaskameter....
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

Going By the present present track I won't ask those who have read the above post to press the chaska meter...IT's up to U guys... I u feeel like it ,then press the chaskameter....

πŸ˜ƒ, Shilpa hats off to u, always using the best out of wasteπŸ‘
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
abtr2010 Yes u r 100% right............ But jo hona tha wo ho gaya ab kya siya ko to bas Amaji ke saath jung karna hai....... kuch vi ho uska to kuch nahi khoya............😭
smile.. thumbnail
LOL SHILPA.........guys sia is nt responsible for the storyline.............wat is it ????kitna criticize karoge sia ko.........nw sia is gng to b blamd for storyline also........gosh.......
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
abtr2010 Yes u r 100% right............ But jo hona tha wo ho gaya ab kya siya ko to bas Amaji ke saath jung karna hai....... kuch vi ho uska to kuch nahi khoya............
and
If siaa tell jhumar.. Rahgav-Siaa will save Dharaj then jhumar never go out of home and she can be live...i don't know why siaa not tell all,but raghav tell to siaa"" jhumar ko sari bol ke chalo"....
This siaa is tomuch wrong...........
am i the only one to notice the similarity in language and grammar or do u guys see it too??πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anu,
does the colour match even? 😲
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Anu,

does the colour match even? 😲

i copy pasted poet..dint do any morphing,i swear!!πŸ˜†
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we are blind and fools too anu, so we wont understand that its the same person πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys ,these twins are hilarious and u guys are using them as good stress busters🀣.way to go