Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes. Deepraj Rana has written that he will be there on Friday's episode. Maybe the mystery man's motto is "Enemy's enemy is friend". So he is joining with all the big enemies of ammaji. First Dharamveer and now DM.

The sad part is the serial is not giving any social messages opposing the atrocites against women. This is just another soap, thats all. I felt cheated after watching day before yesterday's episode.

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have somehow maanged to detach myself a bit. Will take some time but I know I can do it.
@ Anu - I seriously want Sia to do that, go away to Delhi and raise her child in a somewhat saner environment. And Raghav can go with them if her prefers sanity, love and respect in his life. Otherwise he can continue being tied to his Mother's apron string and cry all his life.
And to h*** with Veerpur.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arrey! Hamara Raghav tho sudhar gaya hai! Kyon us bechare ke peeche pade ho! He will follow his wife wherever she goes. 😊
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i have a keeda in my brain.......you people had said earlier and here too that DV (Dharamveer) is back....isnt it.....and that MM has given him shelter/comfort and all.....

so, i feel that Jhoomar has been killed at the behest of his father, Dharamveer only...... he would have requested Shera/MM in the name of his honour to kill his daughter...

after all, Dharamveer is another crappy personality...so he can go to that extent....haan iss conspiracy mein MM ne bhi join kar lia hoga...ki DV would be happy to know that Jhoomar , a girl who was always unwelcome and now had dared to love someone, is dead. and the MM would get the benefit of revenge when Ammaji would be implicated in the case....isnt it?? that is why Jhoomar was the target..

and i sincerely wish, that if it turns out to be so, Sheela should slap and kick DV in full public view (somewhere on the lines of Santosh's Chaanta)...
Edited by regalla - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Jaya,
You are such a hopeful person ...
@ Sumali - He better go with his wife and baby.πŸ˜›
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i already feel detached from the soap.............yesterday when they were showing jhoomar i wasnt feeling any pain...........
it looked like a repititive scene, how many time have we seen before a women getting tortured or a good person getting killed and the title track being played in the BG...........the CV's should try thinking of a novel way of trying to create sympathy among the viewers...............
its a never ending series of negativity with no ray of hope anywhere.............
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

i already feel detached from the soap.............yesterday when they were showing jhoomar i wasnt feeling any pain...........

it looked like a repititive scene, how many time have we seen before a women getting tortured or a good person getting killed and the title track being played in the BG...........the CV's should try thinking of a novel way of trying to create sympathy among the viewers...............
its a never ending series of negativity with no ray of hope anywhere.............

Exactly Sweety.
I also felt so detached that I didn't even think of watching it.
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Jaya,

You are such a hopeful person ...

@ Sumali - He better go with his wife and baby.πŸ˜›

poet.....you people dont agree with me?? 😲 keeda tha....chalo dekhte hain.........

and thanks for the compliment.........mere optimism ke baare mein....ha ha...

arey ... by the way, today am not getting updated on my e-mail about replies ....which comes as per the option underneath...."Email Notify me of REplies" ... since yesterday night....is anyone else also facing the problem right now....???
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the superb update for a suberbly pathetic episode!
now our favourite Famous Five gang has reduced to Famous FourπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘.probably v can continue to use the abbreviation FF though.........i cant but help remembering a poem that i learnt as a child:
5 little ducks went out one day
Over the hills and far away,
Mommy (daddy) duck called quack quack quack,
But only 4 little ducks came back.
4 little ducks went out one day
But only 3 little ducks came back.
3 little ducks went out one day
But only 2 little ducks came back.
2 little ducks went out one day
But only 1 little duck came back.
1 little duck went out one day
But no little ducks came wondering back.
the CVs moral of the story-dil ke tukude hazaaron,par thu na aana is des meri laadoπŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

aneesha jogi jaise bas#$%#$d se aur kya expect kar sakte ho??anyways since am not watching the show anymore double thanx to shreya for tolerating it for all our sakes...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and the entire haveli can simply go to hell!!i dnt care..sia shud seriously go back to delhi and give her child decent education..if raghav prefers to stay wid mommy,he is welcome..saala thankless job karne se to better hai fulfil ur duties towards ur child who will get royally screwed over in tht hypocrytic two-faced haveli...

πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£
especially if it happens to be a girlπŸ˜‘πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago