sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
there is nothing to write in today's episode except that they revealed the face of the MM.

shera comes to the MM and tells him that he has killed jhoomer.he continues that the best part is that evrybody suspects ammaji of the murder .in addition to the hatred the heilli members have for her she will also have to face revolt which till now was only done by sia.MM is doing a pooja in front of the fire.he says that the entire clan has to pay for ammaji's sins and that he would finish members of the sanghwan clan one by one.in the heilli SC tells avater not be patient with ammaji and protest or take arms against her as it is his sister who has been killed.she tells him that if he does not she would then have to do that.avater cries and hugs SC .ammaji is listening to this from behind the door and tells SC she didnt kill jhoomer.she was angry at her for flouting traditions but had no intention of killing her.she says that if she had to kill jhomer then she would have done it when she found her to be SC's daughter or she wouldn't have saved her from vohra or she wouldn't have searched grooms for her .

the next morning last rites of jhoomer take place outside the heili where ammaji starts her tamasha saying she would take revenge on the person who killed jhoomer .she is put down by sia who tells ammaji that her enemity is with sia and so she knows how far she can fall down to take revenge.sia tells ammaji that jhoomer has always served her even though she never allowed her peace in the house.she asks ammaji to keep quiet so that jhoomer's last rites passes peacefully.the priest asks the menfolk to take J's body for cremation with SC's wails echoing.in the cremation ground raghav and avater are heart broken and avater performs to rites for the cremation ground,jogi thinks that jhoomer has got the right punishment for defying ammaji and that he has find out the killer otherwise the murder charge would fall on them.

after the cremation everybody leave.dheeraj comes out of the forest and cries in front of J's pyre and asks god why they have been separated.he then vows revenge against the person who killed jhoomer-that is ammaji.

PRECAP-the villagers demanding sia as to why jhoomer's murderer has not been caught.sia tells them that murderer is front of them and points to ammaji wh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Shreya...thanks a lot for the update.....you said, the MM's face was shown...for obvious reasons, have not seen the episode tonight...can you please tell who it was ?? was it Vohra only??
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... just read in another post(did not watch).. its again a new entry.. some new man.... CV's ne phir se humein bewkoof bana diya.. 😑 .. what was the whole point of making him look mysterious !!!!! nonsense.. 😑
Edited by divmath - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks sherya for the update....I followed my own suggestin and switch off the TV .....I just couldnot sit thru it all....this track has left me with so much anger and frustration that now i might vent it out on others ....
SO the MM is not the DM....then why kill jhumar ....these CV's ki tho.....
Such a highly potential track.......did they even not think of all the people who were killed in the name of customs and traditions.....if they could have showed a proper end to theDJ track .....it would have a homage to all those who lost their lives in the very hands of their loved ones at the behest of the society.......
I pity those CV's ...this is what happens when one gives pen to a worthless people with a destructive mind asking them to give their literary best.. sorry guys..(couldnot control myself)
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update shreya...........
the Cv's are setting the stage to make ammaji great once again, making her a poor soul now being accused by everybody for a crime she hasnt done..........why else would they make ammaji look so sad at jhoomar being dead, she had anyways ordered both of them to be buried alive when they got caught, had it not been sia, the villagers would've killed them by now...........
they killed jhoomar just like that.........a person wanting to take revenge from ammaji would attack her sons, bahus, why start with her devrani ki beti...........finally, why create so much of suspense over a new entry .............the CV's have gone totally mad 😑.............
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: babysweety

thanks for the update shreya...........

the Cv's are setting the stage to make ammaji great once again, making her a poor soul now being accused by everybody for a crime she hasnt done..........why else would they make ammaji look so sad at jhoomar being dead, she had anyways ordered both of them to be buried alive when they got caught, had it not been sia, the villagers would've killed them by now...........
they killed jhoomar just like that.........a person wanting to take revenge from ammaji would attack her sons, bahus, why start with her devrani ki beti...........finally, why create so much of suspense over a new entry .............the CV's have gone totally mad 😑.............

Babysweet, i agree with each and every point of urs. If the enemy wanted to kill, y kill jhumar who was already ordered by ammaji to kill her... but now ammjai taking a backward turn that she didnt want to kill jhumar.😲 this CV they just to glorify ammaji's character.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
@ SHilpa - I took your dvice very seriosuly and made good use of the remote.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx for the update shreya
another sad epi.jogi is worse than ammaji atleast she is sad on jhumar's death bt joginder wht was he saying isi humse daaga karne ki saaza mil gaye shameless man.
MM is again a new entry agree wid u guyzz if he is ammaji's enemy than y he has ordered to kill jhumar directly kill na ammaji kahani he khatam n dheeraj how does he come to know tht jhumar is dead at the time when jhumar shouts he didn't recognize his voice n ran away so suddenly now he come back. dn't know wht these CV's wanna to show
BT deepraj rana (DM)he has written in his status day b4 yesterday tht D.K.Vora is coming back in laado bt the MM is someone else may be the new entry n DM r together planning against ammaji i'm confused.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

thx for the update shreya

another sad epi.jogi is worse than ammaji atleast she is sad on jhumar's death bt joginder wht was he saying isi humse daaga karne ki saaza mil gaye shameless man.
MM is again a new entry agree wid u guyzz if he is ammaji's enemy than y he has ordered to kill jhumar directly kill na ammaji kahani he khatam n dheeraj how does he come to know tht jhumar is dead at the time when jhumar shouts he didn't recognize his voice n ran away so suddenly now he come back. dn't know wht these CV's wanna to show
BT deepraj rana (DM)he has written in his status day b4 yesterday tht D.K.Vora is coming back in laado bt the MM is someone else may be the new entry n DM r together planning against ammaji i'm confused.

aneesha jogi jaise bas#$%#$d se aur kya expect kar sakte ho??anyways since am not watching the show anymore double thanx to shreya for tolerating it for all our sakes...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and the entire haveli can simply go to hell!!i dnt care..sia shud seriously go back to delhi and give her child decent education..if raghav prefers to stay wid mommy,he is welcome..saala thankless job karne se to better hai fulfil ur duties towards ur child who will get royally screwed over in tht hypocrytic two-faced haveli...
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sherya for update ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kal maine kitni +ve thi ... even I wrote that Jhumer is not dead πŸ˜• ....nonsense ..

what the hell they want to show ...😑😑 the person who is criminal , rapist , woman beater are alive and enjoying their life but a innocent got killed ..Thanks to cv for this wonderful message 😑😑 that aap jitne bure ho utne jyada din jinda rahoge😑 they have killed theme of the show .....πŸ₯Ί

sorry guys now I am not going to hit chaska meter 😑 they will again glorify Ammaji ..🀒
and don't want to waste my energy inwriting about Jogi ...😑😑

😑
😑