Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
colors dont have a single light hearted, comedy based show..............they feel that since the shows based on social issues (BV, laado and uttaran) have worked for them initially, this is all that people want to see...........like when people had an overdoes of K series they stopped watching it completely, same is going to happen to all colors shows............
poet- the promos of pratha doesnt even look appealing, its going to be another horrible, gory show with blood shedding all the time...............
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG... this is soooooo..sad...😭😭😭😭😭

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pratha nt going to watch it another faltoo show sweety u r right one day will come when ppl stop watching these social issues based show also like tht happen wid K shows so called saas bahu shows how many shows ppl watch on the same social practices.

@anu:-my mom also prefer to watch bandini than laado only watch it in breaks of bandini in the starting she likes the show n spclly meghna n natasha's acting bt now she says they r agitating water to get butter out of it which is impossible as ammaji cn never change.
@divya:-i too like to watch rakhi's show wid full of drama n comedy.
n i'm waiting for big boss season-4 this time our sallu is hosting the show n its much better than colors daily soaps.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't even want to watch such SHows for even a minute.
Thats why I stayed away from Laado as well. BUt fell into the trap becos of RS.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here poet, i also watch this show only for Rasia..............had it not been them, i wouldnt have watched this show even for a sec ...........
and the Cv's test our patience in that too and dont show them often, my interest in the show in waning day by day and i've already started skipping epi's, thanks to the continous gruesome stuff being shown...........
poetic thumbnail
Absolutely Sweety.
It's the same here as well.
I have lso nowadays started skipping epis or partsof it, truthfully speaking.
I only watch becos of RaSia and we don't even get to watch them properly.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dint c yday's episode!jhoomer's dead????????????????????this is horrible.i mean, the CVs have lost it😑
ok,first things first thanx 4 the update.no smiley.i dont feel like smiling
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Pratha nt going to watch it another faltoo show sweety u r right one day will come when ppl stop watching these social issues based show also like tht happen wid K shows so called saas bahu shows how many shows ppl watch on the same social practices.

@anu:-my mom also prefer to watch bandini than laado only watch it in breaks of bandini in the starting she likes the show n spclly meghna n natasha's acting bt now she says they r agitating water to get butter out of it which is impossible as ammaji cn never change.

@divya:-i too like to watch rakhi's show wid full of drama n comedy.

n i'm waiting for big boss season-4 this time our sallu is hosting the show n its much better than colors daily soaps.

Bigg Boss 4 yesssss waiting for that to start... saw the promo today on youtube... and Salman is hilarious....πŸ˜† even though Rakhi is dumb drama queen she can be entertaining...masala timepass.. πŸ˜† full on nautanki..

@Poet - even I have stopped watching Laado... just reading updates.. same with Balika Vadhu.. wahan bhi rona dhona ho raha hai.... Just waiting for some fun shows to begin like Bigg Boss & Roadies.. till then I am happy with Sasural Genda Phool (at least it has some humor and real life drama)... and US ke shows like White Collar, Royal Pains, Covert Affairs, & The Gates.. When will Indian tv shows reach that level... kya yea kabhi ho saktha hai? 😲
poetic thumbnail
I don't think so Divya. Woh stage pe jaaney ke liye himmat chahiye, jo inkey paas nahi hai.
I am more into Castle, Bones, white Collar. Am waiting for Brothers & Sisters to start.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sherya ....πŸ‘πŸ‘

I don't think that Jhumer is dead ... how show will proceed without its laddo ....πŸ˜• she is alive ..if something like this had happned toh ek bada sa article aa gaya hota ...πŸ˜†...Ammaji toh jal kar bhi jinda hogayi . I think jhumer is unconcious . and Just remember Telly world maine koi nahi marta πŸ˜†
But sheela chachi ka double standard kal dik gaya ...apni beti ke liye insaaf ..gunja ke liye nahi 😑 pura sagwan khandan aisa hi hai .....😑

BTW ..fantastic acting by sonal jha ...πŸ‘