Rosie5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Why did they have to go and kill Jhumar? It was very sad though Chachi's outburst was also good to see. I guess I was wrong about that Shera guy, I thought he was good or that he was going to be helpful to Sia to bring justice and bring Ammaji's downfall but I am very upset with this move. Was it a ploy to make everyone blame Ammaji and for Sia to bring out this crime in front of the Panchayat so that she can show Ammaji trying to do her own form of justice despite Sia giving the verdict? I just don't know except that I wish they didn't have to kill jhumar to do it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi rosie gud 2 see u again!! yeah i agreed wid u abt shera. i was also thinking abt the same!! i m so sad that they'd kiiled jhumar1!!its really v.v. sad!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ hope shes not dead & sumhow got saved !!
Rosie5 thumbnail
@tiny15: Good to hear from you too.
Don't know about that coz if something could be done to save her, wouldn't they have takn her to the hospital or something and the way everyone was crying around i don't know about her being saved.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AM very upset too.
I don't have it in my heart to watch Laado.
The Cvs messed this up big time.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too... fed up.. ๐Ÿ˜ก ... I am angry, sad and irritated by today's episode..
shilpa_11 thumbnail

I feel that despite Jhumar being shown dead in the show it was a bit less melodramatic...Maybe... if the CV"s really want good TRP's for the serial , they can show that she is not dead but acting as per the instructions of shera...IF not they Shakutalam telefilms can wrap up NAIDL

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜ญ worst worst worst.

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my thoughts exactly!if shera wanted to avenge ammaji then why should he kill poor jhumar? i agree with the proverb that agar seedhi ongli se ghee na nakhle tho ongli ko tedi karni padthi hai........but murder??no way๐Ÿ˜ก.
at present,i think this shera is more khatharnak than ammaji!
and loved the way SC yelled back at ammaji๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
she dint even use "aap"๐Ÿ˜†.loved the expression on ammaji's face too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
i know the scene was really heart wrenching when all of them had surrounded jhoomer but when ammaji came into the havelli asking whether those two had been found and burried alive,i couldnt prevent myself from laughing!lol!all the shity looks(pardon my language!) that ammaji received from the FF gang were awesome๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was the saddest thing I've seen on Indian TV.

I haven't even seen NAIDL from the beginning but Jhumar's death was such a shock. I thought they would not possibly let such a loveable character die. They'd already done the death of Ghunja a few weeks back. If that left an impression after she had only played a cameo than Jumar's death disturbed me so much.

I was in tears yesterday watching Santosh and Chachji's reactions. ๐Ÿ˜ญ