Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anu rulz

poet stockholm syndrome se zyada to yahan sado-masochism hai..stockholm to technically sia par laagu hota hai,bein in love wid raghav after everything he had done to her and her family..😆

and sheela chachi,definitly..her "love" for her "jeeji" is nauseating at times..😕

😆😆😆
Now poor Sia needs treatment 😆😳 ... ishq ka rog hai jo. 😳
And as for SC< did you see the way she massages the devil's feet while taking her blessings? 😕😆
Ok Stockholm Syndrome got cancelled. ANy other Syndrome which we can talk about and apply here. 😆
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know!!!tht foot massage tht she does is particularly annoying..i was😲 when i saw it the first time!!WTF?? any other syndrome???let me think..i will get back after sum research!!am telling u,tv shows se meri psychiatry ki padhai ka bahut revision ho jata hai!!😍
poetic thumbnail
I swear Anu, I am becoming such an expert.
Please research kar lo and see what other Syndromes we can use?
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Harsha-have u ever heard of things or disputes that are resolved only by force or violence.I dont think so.actually in most of the wars the common feature we do see is destruction of all kinds.so amba realised this is all i can say .she knew that she can bring about changes by force but in the longer run would only leave destruction.so the changes she brought about would never be able sustain itself and she chose sia because she was educated of the lot with required patience for the further development.she saw the spark of rebellion in sia .this is not belittle amba's contribution but what happened after she left ,all of us know.I agree avater and chanda's reunion happened because of amba but think if chanda was not pregnant then after amba left she would have to go back to her servant's status because rangeeli was faking pregnancy.

I seriously dont understand why sia's contribution or atleast attempts to correct things without anybody's support has never been appreciated.winning or changing an old thought process in a place like veerpur is very difficult.atleast sia did attempt and she couldnt win is in no way a reflection of her attempts.somehow i couldnt agree with u're principle that everything exists in black or white like winning or losing.there are grey areas in life i think u should attempt to look at.so tell me something if one is not winning,does it mean they are losers.they are the most courageous of the lot because they try even after their failure.if u see everything in black or white,then the full ff team are a bunch of losers.what they do is basically skim through the surface of the problem,ask for god's help without helping themselves ,never stand in the line of fire and so no have right whatsoever to point fingers at sia,if sheela chachi thought sia was her daughter and not like her daughter then she would have never ever cursed.i am mother -a mother can never ever curse her daughter that too a pregnant one.so the words "she is like my daughter" is totally false and she has viewed sia as raghav's wife and most selfishly looked at her as the saviour of all her troubles.

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
thanks adinats,i read all the posts that have been written on the curse and people trying to portray sia as a loser.if jhoomer was the sarpanch and something like this happened to sia, would SC have cursed jhoomer the same way she cursed sia.i dont think so.i think she would have gone and asked jhoomer why she did that and tried to justify all her actions before her family members.somebody kept telling me that chachi helped sia in her times of trouble.i agree she did give her emotional support and on the sly instigated raghav to save rasia's marriage but that gives her no moral right to curse the other person
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Good one Shreya.
I rest my case,, which is well represented. 😊
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
adinats,tiny15,and shreya ...👏..sahi jawab diya hai
poet and anu...Stockolm syndrome se pedith log koi aur hai ...if u get my drift.....😉...raher than Sia and SC..
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sang_hari -
Actually some doest understand that without power, money, and with zero support -[recently only she has got support from raghav] she tries to give her best. Instead of understanding her strength some tries to find her weakness. At gun point and kidnapping some one and then trying to tell them to do something like amba, i dont believe in that .
Even if dheeraj is hanged i will still support her bec i know sia will be in more pain then any one else. Is ammaji or her two sons ever regret or in pain that they are doing wrong, This situation of dheeraj coming to trouble is only bec of ammaji. Sheela chachi is saying that what ammaji does she never back stabs. Even in this situation ammaji is the person who has stabbed sheela chachi by trying to use this situation in her favour and still sheela chachi is praising her so called jeeji.... Many people do wrong in their life but atleast they should feel that they have done wrong. here ammaji and her two sons does only the wrong but never think that they have done wrong. When raghav was a bad guy atleast he was knowing that whatever he was doing was bad. But still this is not a justification for him.
I like sia attitude bec she mostly fails in what ever she tries to do but never ever she lose her hope.
sang_hari thumbnail
adinats.poet,shilpa-thanks a lot.I just dont how some people are able to justify the character's fault just to prove their POV right.people always want to win it seems and that is a big problem ,u know.people like that will not be able to take defeat or failure easily so become dejected and depressed.sia in that sense is somebody with hope even in the bleakest of the situations and the way she tries to stand up after her defeat speaks volume of her positive nature.she may be not aggressive but compensates that with her grit and determination.
shilpa-i get u're drift on the person with Stockholm syndrome
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree adinats.
she never loses her hopes aswell as her self -confidence.
@for the people who have labeeled Sia as a loser:
she is a fighter who is fighting for other's cause not for her self.and she can never succeed in it if she doesnot have the support of the people for whom she is fighting.
If she was fighting for her own cause she would have won the fight long back itself.She has fought only one battle for herself in the whole Laado ,where she emerged with flying colors.And this battle was getting back her Self-respect and status as a wife from the very person who have destroyed it . Ab bholo how can one label her as a loser ..?