Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Poet,
call this the Kekta effect.......ppl feel that the lead cannot possess normal human behaviour.......they need to have certain super natural powers n some quick mindblowing solutions to every problem........😆
Ppl bringing about a slow n steady revolution are a big no in tv industry
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
normal huam behaviour is what is needed.
but what has sia done????????NOTHING!!not for herself,not for anyone else!
the only thing that sia managed to do was to win over ragav.otherwise,she has been like the other members of the FF gang.the only difference btw her and the rest of the gang is that she is bold and confident.she openly declares war against ammaji.
she couldnt even set up the school in veerpur for the women.once ammaji opposed her and that was it!
it was amba who re opened the school,which is going on till date.amba has been more successful in making the women confident than sia.
amba has produced results,and sia has done NOTHING!!except for giving bhashans!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
amba asked ammaji to make sia the sarpanch because she is educated.amba is a dacoit.people are not going to accept a dacoit as their sarpanch!!
and moreover,its illegal to make an outlaw the sarpanch.an outlaw cannot even think of entering politics,its illegal!so even if amba wanted to be the sarpanch,she cannot!!
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshajkarthik

amba asked ammaji to make sia the sarpanch because she is educated.amba is a dacoit.people are not going to accept a dacoit as their sarpanch!!

and moreover,its illegal to make an outlaw the sarpanch.an outlaw cannot even think of entering politics,its illegal!so even if amba wanted to be the sarpanch,she cannot!!

HArsha ,i TOTALLY disagree with u here. MAy it is written in our constitution that a political aspirant should have no criminal record.BUT in reality it is one of the required qualification.
Think..poolan devi, etc.....
Edited by shilpa_11 - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Guys It quite understandable why we want Amba to be back and also think that she might bring about the much needed change .,We as humans , are in a way feel the pain and sufferings of the CHARACTERS and in a way want that witch to suffer ,cry ,rave and vent evenif it was for few moments And then we can also derive that sadistic pleasure born out of the cruelty of ammaji.
But all this would be a momentary. Because Ammaji is like a weed ,u have to pull it out from the roots to stop it from growing again.....And this is definitely not possible through Amba And not posible by Sia alone...this should be a collective voice of all the people who want change their lifes to better.So I wouldn ot be fair to expect Sia to find a solution to all the problems .She is a human not a superwoman
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

HArsha ,i TOTALLY disagree with u here. MAy it is written in our constitution that a political aspirant should have no criminal record.BUT in reality it is one of the required qualification.

Think..poolan devi, etc.....

🤣.......ya that's the saaaad state of our country😕😡😲😭🤢
but then,nothing is proved against them😡.........unfortunately that's not the case with amba😭.the police is searching for her😭....she a fugitive😭
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Guys It quite understandable why we want Amba to be back and also think that she might bring about the much needed change .,We as humans , are in a way feel the pain and sufferings of the CHARACTERS and in a way want that witch to suffer ,cry ,rave and vent evenif it was for few moments And then we can also derive that sadistic pleasure born out of the cruelty of ammaji.

But all this would be a momentary. Because Ammaji is like a weed ,u have to pull it out from the roots to stop it from growing again.....And this is definitely not possible through Amba And not posible by Sia alone...this should be a collective voice of all the people who want change their lifes to better.So I wouldn ot be fair to expect Sia to find a solution to all the problems .She is a human not a superwoman

very right in saying that v cannot rely on sia alone.ammaji is a weed👏
i like sia's way of dealing with the situation.but,what has she done?????????
she may not be a superwoman,but she is the heroin!!and because she is,she ought to have done something
i think i ll create a new thread tittled heroin...........????????????🤣
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
harsha , please do so
Couz next week will definitely be traumatic , and maybe the great ones will feel privilaged enough to share their thoughts regardng it .and we will get a way to control our collective BP's .
PemaKarpo thumbnail

harsha , please do so

Couz next week will definitely be traumatic , and maybe the great ones will feel privilaged enough to share their thoughts regardng it .and we will get a way to control our collective BP's .

🤣🤣🤣............m so happy m not in sia's shoes🤣
poor soul😭😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree that sheela chachi is in emotional conflict but how can she compare sia wid ammaji ?😕 doesn't she know the diff. that sia can never b like ammaji in terms of ruthlessness??😡🤢 i really felt v.bad wen she cursed sia.🤢🤢 its fine if she'd only vented her feelings by scolding her but cursing 4 no happiness, its a total no-no that 2 a prsn who always tried 2 protect them or do sumthing 4 her!!😲😲🥱
i agree wid all who say that why always sia has 2 do all things?? why not oders try 2 do sumthing on their own now wen they r not direct ammaji rule??🥱🥱 though i know that we shud understand their feelings & 4 so many yrs. subjugation by ammaji but yaar even animal like cow hit wid its horns if sum1 try 2 go overboard wid it also!! and atleast these ppl r human beings who've mind of their own!!😲😕🥱actually all these r v.comfortable wid the present situation where they've nothing 2 do & want 2 eat all the fruits of gud work done by oders. so wat if in return they r being subjugated by tyrrant 4 so many yrs.😡😡😲🥱🥱 and they don't want 2 put their necks in the noose. so jaisa chal raha hai chalne do aur agar koi thodi si himmat karta hai toh bajay ke uske motives or methods ko samajhne ke usse curse kar do!!😡
i agree poet ke amba brought changes that were not lasting!!and menfolk were doing work unwillingly even ammaji did all ahe was told bcoz raghav was in her capitivity!!and its a known fact that sudden changes won't last long but the changes which cums slowly & gradualy r almost always permanent & in cases lat longer than sudden changes👏👏⭐️
and i m definite that sia must've sum backup plan of saving dheeraj 2!! bcoz shes not inhuman like ammaji who always favours her relatives & esply male ones!!👏👏