Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes Sarah,
It's high time now. He really should have developed that backbone you are talking about.
He always suspects Sia at the drop of a hat.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes Sarah,

It's high time now. He really should have developed that backbone you are talking about.
He always suspects Sia at the drop of a hat.

no wonder its said that seeing is not believing but,believing is seeing!!

poor raghav!same case with him😭

he's a confused soul!!doesnt know what to see and what to believeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

poet,the padosi forum has brought out my latent sarcasm to full flow..better thn getting angry,i always say..wahan dekhna kabhi mere kaise comments hote hain..and if the same justifications and bashing start here (i hope not,we have a very positive forum here),thn mera sarcasm yahan par bhi shuru ho jayega..

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Padosi forum !!! 🀣 🀣 wahan tho leads ki aisi halat kardi hai.. ki kya kahen.. but thats kind of justified hain na Anu? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† oh to be precise... I am taking abt BV !
Edited by divmath - 14 years ago
divmath thumbnail
🀣 🀣 🀣 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... another mind boggling post.. isko padne mein aur samaj ne mein mujhe 15 min lage 🀣 🀣 🀣
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divmath

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Padosi forum !!! 🀣 🀣 wahan tho leads ki aisi halat kardi hai.. ki kya kahen.. but thats kind of justified hain na Anu? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† oh to be precise... I am taking abt BV !

divya,i was not talking abt BV..wahan to sirf masti wala sarcasm hai.i was talking of another padosi forum jahan ab non-evil logon ki justification deni pad jati hai..and apparently the vamp is a doodh ki dhuli bechari..
Edited by anu rulz - 14 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

poet,the padosi forum has brought out my latent sarcasm to full flow..better thn getting angry,i always say..wahan dekhna kabhi mere kaise comments hote hain..and if the same justifications and bashing start here (i hope not,we have a very positive forum here),thn mera sarcasm yahan par bhi shuru ho jayega..

anu yaar u r v.much rite. now we r so used 2 the defence of evil & justifications abt their deeds that we've also let sarcasm in our replies even sumtimes unknowingly!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i agree atleast this forum is still +ve & all ppl here knew the diff btn gud & bad and also btn reel ckt & real prsn. πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈthough 2-3 ppl here r also defenders of ammaji but thats ok as its only a pinch of salt which increases taste of food!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and u know yaar wahan par toh ek baar defence shuru hota hai tab toh uss thread ka "raam hi raakhe" wala hisaab hota hai. u know wat i want 2 say!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
divmath thumbnail

<div></div>divya,i was not talking abt BV..wahan to sirf masti wala sarcasm hai.i was talking of another padosi forum jahan abnon-evil logonki justification deni pad jati hai..and apparently the vamp is a doodh ki dhuli bechari..

ohhh ok... 😊 was not aware of that πŸ˜• ..yeah BV forum is all about masti.. πŸ˜†
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

🀣 🀣 🀣 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... another mind boggling post.. isko padne mein aur samaj ne mein mujhe 15 min lage 🀣 🀣 🀣

kitani patience hai yaar tumhare mein.....15 minutes.....

maen toh pehla para padh ke seedhe neeche wale reactions pe aa gayi.....

full-on entertainment hai...tabhi toh sabne milkar 4 page bhar diye.....

wohi toh...absurd/weird sa topic/thread create karo....phir lage raho...ha ha.......super duper hit ho jaata hai topic.........

@ Poet - i loved the "howlarious" wala comment....... it indeed is......not the topic starter's post, but the rest of the reactions...... i want to life like mad.....HOO HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA (Dusshera ka asar aa gaya hai mujh par abhi se....ya phir shayad inn posts ka...they are superb quality-wise).