Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

to personality behind this post and all the other similar posts.

I have a suggestion. there is a red button on the remote of ur tv,and also ur TV is connected to a power point .Please make good use of them by switching them off at 10:30 pm,9am and at 3 pm .

LOL Shilpa,
Now I can't stop laughing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
smile.. thumbnail
guys evn tho i feel sleepy while reading dese posts bt i lyk deir titles................dey r damn gud...(look........,hero??????, har gayi mamta)yeah bt its true dat aftr reading dese i feel only one thing.........(khoda pahad nikli chuhiya).............guys if u hate dis show den wat d heck u r doing here.........
poetic thumbnail
I swear Smile - the headings are so pleasant.
@ Shilpa - I am still laughing. 🀣
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i swear it shilpa.......your sense of humour deserves a standing ovationπŸ‘πŸ‘
🀣🀣
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lagta yahan par either do logon ka alag hi kumbh effect hai or else its a case of MIDs..wid both being quite active..so πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘for maintaining two IDs so effortlessly..if we all are wrong in this assumption,thn i think aap dono mein badi achi frndship ho jayegi,bashing the show and its characters.. and yes,if u dnt like the hero of the show,please go watch sum other show where there is a "heroic" hero..eve-teasers gud enugh for u??or sumthng more manly?? maybe u can watch shaktiman on you-tube..πŸ˜†
Edited by anu rulz - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anu,
tu bhi na? πŸ˜† We all are having so much fun. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
poet,the padosi forum has brought out my latent sarcasm to full flow..better thn getting angry,i always say..wahan dekhna kabhi mere kaise comments hote hain..and if the same justifications and bashing start here (i hope not,we have a very positive forum here),thn mera sarcasm yahan par bhi shuru ho jayega..
poetic thumbnail
I do know about the padosi forum and can't make heads and tails out of their reasoning. So I planned to save myself. ANyway, I don't watch that show either, in the sense to participate in discussions and stuff.
Anurulz thumbnail
yaar show to most of the time main bhi nahi dekhti..bt the discussions are fun..and sum of the comments are hilarious..sum funny and sum outright wierdly funny!!
anyways,isse pehle ke sarah MUJHE ban karde for discussing other shows here,lets go back to raghav's lack of manliness!πŸ˜†
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu rulz

anyways,isse pehle ke sarah MUJHE ban karde for discussing other shows here,lets go back to raghav's lack of manliness!πŸ˜†

Arey wah, mujhe itna khatarnaak bana diya? πŸ˜›

Have to agree about Raghav's lack of manliness; the guy should have grown a backbone ages ago! *sigh*