Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

first and foremost thanks for the update .

Today hot topic wil be about ammaji only .Us kamini witch ke bare main jitna kam bholo tho achha hai and jitna more gaaliyan do tho mazaa hai.
She always states that she is concerned about her helli's izzat she is willing to die or kill for it.......Now she is doing quite the opposite .....Dalveer was more concerned about helli's izzat than her.....
what i couldnot understand was that why Sia couldnot take help from Hooda.So what if he is transferred ,he need not help her as an inspector.......And don't these people have friends who can come to help them.......

because hooda is busy shooting for another soap🀣🀣
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Thanks sherya .....

Ammaji se jyada chinta dalbir ko hai haveli ki 😲 ... Sia should now take help from SP who helped them in election ....this is the only way out ...πŸ˜•.

And BTW where is Avtaar atleast this time they show him doing something for his sister otherwise there is no use of that fellow in whole serial ...πŸ˜•

Aur sia ko sirf Ek din apne papa ki yaad aayi.uske baad kya hua ...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

very true,i find avtaar more spineless than dheerajConfused
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
Was watching Scream 3 yesterday and was finding it more entertaining. Phew!
I am going to brush up my Harry Potter knowledge and charms and curses by this wekend so that I can send the witch, with her jhadu and her kaala billa, off for a toss.
Am glad that RaSia's understanding level is developing, that is one factor that is gonna hold them together.
Will miss Hooda for sure. Wish he could have been there for some more time. But all the best to him. Loved his chemistry with RaSia. πŸ‘πŸΌ
smile.. thumbnail
m sure dey will nt get caught........BTW why dint deeraj has a cell phone.......evn suneheri ws shown using cell in an epi wen she went to her parents' place.......rasia's understndin is worth watching now...... n yeah guys v r gng to mis moti lal for sure......luvd his expressions.....espcly while talking to sia......
poetic thumbnail
Yes Smile,
Will surely miss Hooda.
His interaction with Sia first, and then Raghav was worth watching.

And his treatment of Chandiram and Ballaram takes the cake. It was so delightful.
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ...will do! This show is getting interesting once again..F πŸ‘
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks for the update.

Was watching Scream 3 yesterday and was finding it more entertaining. Phew!
I am going to brush up my Harry Potter knowledge and charms and curses by this wekend so that I can send the witch, with her jhadu and her kaala billa, off for a toss.
Am glad that RaSia's understanding level is developing, that is one factor that is gonna hold them together.
Will miss Hooda for sure. Wish he could have been there for some more time. But all the best to him. Loved his chemistry with RaSia. πŸ‘πŸΌ

oh poet i was also watching that movie in btn the ads!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and yaar shes not witch bcoz harry potter dekhane ke baad toh ammaji jaise ckts ko witch kahte hue sharm aati hai ke hum unnhe aise ckts ke saath kaise compare kar sakte hain. atlesat they never harm innocent!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree ammaji is such a b............🀬that witch is also a simple word to be used for their deeds
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

oh poet i was also watching that movie in btn the ads!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

and yaar shes not witch bcoz harry potter dekhane ke baad toh ammaji jaise ckts ko witch kahte hue sharm aati hai ke hum unnhe aise ckts ke saath kaise compare kar sakte hain. atlesat they never harm innocent!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But Tiny,
There ar witches like Bellatrix Lestrange as well na.
Maybe we can call her a Death Eater ... πŸ˜†