Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
shilpa, it really doesnt matter what track they're showing as the end result is always the same, ammaji sitting on her throne shaan se and continuing her dirty tricks and torture.........
they started the amba track with such fanfare, made her say that she'll change all the women in the haveli and by the time she leaves, that would be a changed place.........but what happened, forget changing the women, she herself cried and ran away.........chachi became even worse than before..........
its just one track after another with no difference in the situation, the actual change is happening at snail's pace............
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't know what to think and write. The situation has become so hopeless. Like normal human beings when we think that we can expect some good stuff, the CVs strike back with full force and start glorifying that stupid Ammaji, who doesn't have a single bit of ethical bone (out of the mandatory 208) in her body. Her mind is also warped and negative and cunning.
I guess all the -ve minded people are bonding big time to write laddo's scripts, which is actually such a shame. ☢️
IN other serials, the lead couple are projected so much. Of course, problems do happen there, but at least there are excellent bouts of romance. Yea pe toh sukha pada hua hai!
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sheetal - i understand what you're saying, but i'm not that worried about IF ratings as its the TRP's that decide a show's fate and performance........we just need to have a decent rating here to popularise the show in the forum...........
no offence, but the fact is star one shows can't be compared to shows of other channel as their target audience is only youngsters so for them these forums and its views matters a lot as most of the young viewers are net savvy and will flock here............but, TRP wise they're absolutely no competition to the shows of colors/zee/star plus..........
all i'm saying is other than stop watching the show and let the trp's come down to indicate our disliking for the track, is there any other way to make our voices heard, cause, when we're taking so much time out to express our grievances here, then why not do that at the right place, if poosible, so that the right person hears us and makes changes accordingly.........
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sahi bholi sweety.
does any one know who is the right person.May be we can do something to make a this show with a very good concept and potential ,really worthwhile .
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

sheetal - i understand what you're saying, but i'm not that worried about IF ratings as its the TRP's that decide a show's fate and performance........we just need to have a decent rating here to popularise the show in the forum...........

no offence, but the fact is star one shows can't be compared to shows of other channel as their target audience is only youngsters so for them these forums and its views matters a lot as most of the young viewers are net savvy and will flock here............but, TRP wise they're absolutely no competition to the shows of colors/zee/star plus..........
all i'm saying is other than stop watching the show and let the trp's come down to indicate our disliking for the track, is there any other way to make our voices heard, cause, when we're taking so much time out to express our grievances here, then why not do that at the right place, if poosible, so that the right person hears us and makes changes accordingly.........

That is the fact sweety..😊...but,the COLORS CV's can show the sensible tracks with a spice of lovey dovey scenes too...😕..i mean yes,the plot of Laado is very much related with the Society hypocrates but still if the lead pair is so appealing & promising,they should give some quality scenes..😳..aur jahan tak show chodne ki baat hai,main usse dekhna band kar chuki hoon aur i am more happy with the discussion with u guys & updates here...🤗...show dekhne se zyada main tum logon ke saath hoon isliye m feeling good.....😉