Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
anu-handling ammaji and her progeny is really a lesson to be incorporated in the textbooks of the police academy so that in the real world too lot of hoodas come out to the public's rescue.

sheetal- yesterday was a filler episode and i had no high expectation from it.see the week can have only two to max three good episodes
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Criminal psychology will now be divided into two parts . PArt 1 will deal with psychology of crimnals in general or what ever it has been dealing before.Part 2: will have to be exclusively dedicated to Ammaji and Co . And police will get an other class to bunk or sleep thru .
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update shreya i miss it some guests came at home yesterdays busy helping mom in the kitchen.
congrats now u become the IF dazzler.
from ur update it seems i hvn't miss anything it was just a filler episode.finally the face of MW is unfold bt the truth behind her is still a suspense who she is why she is introduced i think there is something hidden behind her which is yet to be come out.
Hooda is going in the right direction & his character is improving day by day along wid u guyzz me too dn't want his character to turn negative there should be positive characters also in the show if all of them turned negative than its nt worthy to watch.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you're right shreya, gutki must be from MM's gang and that torture and abuse was done only to induct her into sia's group, may be..........now lets see how that turns out to be............even though there's a third party who's ammaji's dushman, i still dont see any logic in rasia backing out from the fight , if at all the CV's plan that way, coz other than the kidnapping of sia, rest all the attacks had been done by ammaji, so the question of misunderstanding doesnt arise at all............
sang_hari thumbnail
shilpa-the police except for characters like hooda sleep through their academy lessons and that's what there is lousy policing in this country

aneesha-thanks a lot and it was just a filler episode and just showed us the starting of the next weeks' s plots and the characters involved in them,so didnt miss anything great.hooda is positive as of now so we will enjoy it.if at all he turns negative then gaali dene kheliye hum log baite hai na.

sweety- i always thought shivsharan brought her inside the house and ill treated her so comes to the notice of sia and in the name of rescuing her she could set herself in rasia's place either protecting sia or passing info of rasia ,their campaign to that mystery man .so let's wait and watch whether it is imp to notice gutki or whether it will fizzle out into nothing
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Shreya , if hooda turns out to be negative ,then gaali se kaam nahin chale ga . AS he said "kuch bada hoga" , hum karke dikayenge. India is the home for the Hottest chili in the world . hum ussko use karenge😉
And regarding Gutki , i also thik that she is a spy sent by MM to come to know about Rasia and i also think that hooda is one of them couz , see each time Sia needs help , hooda rushes out to help her but this time he asked balaram to help out . and Bala ram ne kya thapad mara mazza agaya, and he also gave a lecture about police ....
sang_hari thumbnail
shilpa-kuch bada nahin huva toh hum karke dikhayenge😉.andhra ka guntur chillies are one of the most potent chillies used in the making of chilli sprays for self defense.so i will join u
shilpa -ballaram ko isseliye gussa aaya kyun ki shivsharan uski baap ko beech main ghastikar ghalidi hooda ki taraf se ek thapad diya aur ek thapad uski tarf se bhi😆
shilpa_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

shilpa-kuch bada nahin huva toh hum karke dikhayenge😉.andhra ka guntur chillies are one of the most potent chillies used in the making of chilli sprays for self defense.so i will join u
shilpa -ballaram ko isseliye gussa aaya kyun ki shivsharan uski baap ko beech main ghastikar ghalidi hooda ki taraf se ek thapad diya aur ek thapad uski tarf se bhi😆

Guntur chillies ka kya kehna . but the hottest chilli is called BHUT JOLOKIA , very apt name na.....😊