indomie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Has any other serial had abused women's character like the way in NAIDL...its getting cheaper and disgusting...but they proclaimed that through this serial they are trying to protect women's rights and oppose any injustice to them..do they really mean..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree that in laado they have shown all kinds of possible ways in which the society can/has tortutre(d) women but what they show is reality.for example in the current track they are showing an unknown woman who is being subjected to martial rape.many women,especially in the rural parts of our country, do not even know that it is a crime.the soap mainly caters to the rural parts of india where women dont even realise that they are being ill treated.through this soap,they are making the women of our country aware of their rights.the soap has been successful in doing so but its just that the cv s get funny at times and leave most tracks incomplete.
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshajkarthik

i agree that in laado they have shown all kinds of possible ways in which the society can/has tortutre(d) women but what they show is reality.for example in the current track they are showing an unknown woman who is being subjected to martial rape.many women,especially in the rural parts of our country, do not even know that it is a crime.the soap mainly caters to the rural parts of india where women dont even realise that they are being ill treated.through this soap,they are making the women of our country aware of their rights.the soap has been successful in doing so but its just that the cv s get funny at times and leave most tracks incomplete.

I agree with u .What the show is just the reality of the world. these things are happening every where not just in rural areas .Only difference is people in rural areas are aware of their rights and people who are aware are subjected emotional backmail about their Izzat in the society Family's reputation etc and are often silent bearers to the torture. we hear of so many famous personalities who are subjected to abuse by their partners .
And the CV's have so busy showing the torture or abuse that they forget to show the solution for it . they show that a woman can fight back her abusers and raise again like a pheonix ,make a life of her own. May be now they can show SIa win the election and there is boost of confidence in the women .
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nobody can be so cruel as Ammaji. She has no ethics and is torturing her own son and daughter in law for her power. She is not a mother. She is a devil.
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

I agree with u .What the show is just the reality of the world. these things are happening every where not just in rural areas .Only difference is people in rural areas are aware of their rights and people who are aware are subjected emotional backmail about their Izzat in the society Family's reputation etc and are often silent bearers to the torture. we hear of so many famous personalities who are subjected to abuse by their partners .
And the CV's have so busy showing the torture or abuse that they forget to show the solution for it . they show that a woman can fight back her abusers and raise again like a pheonix ,make a life of her own. May be now they can show SIa win the election and there is boost of confidence in the women .

ya these things happen everywhere but moreso in rural areass because as you said these women can easily be queitened by blackmailing them about their honour being at stake.i seriously dont feel that sia ll win the elections because if she does win it,that s it,end of soap!moreover the cv s ll never show ammaji losing!!sometimes i feel that ammaji is the heroin of the story rather than sia!!when sia and raghav come to know that it wasnt ammaji behind all the bad things that happened to them,i m sure they are goin to feel bad and return to the havelli and everything ll be back to where it all began!!ya,the cv s are stupid,v can say that a 100 times over!!they have never shown a single track uptil now where the women have been able to stand up for their rights and come out victorious!!so even if the cv s show sia winning the elections,i m sure they ll make it up elsewhere for ammaji and show it in such a way that sia winning the elections dint make any difference after all!!
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
harsha, this twist is what we all dread the most but all are keeping our fingers cross ki waisa na ho. let Sia win the election. there is no dearth of issues in the world .
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

harsha, this twist is what we all dread the most but all are keeping our fingers cross ki waisa na ho. let Sia win the election. there is no dearth of issues in the world .

ofcourse sia should win the elections!!i m only saying that she may not because the cv s have never shown sia completly winning or ammaji completely losing!!anyway,it would be interesting to watch how thecv s take the soap forward if/when sia wins the elections!