sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the villagers bang on rasia's door demanding that sia come to the panchayat so that they decide whose child she is carrying,they want to know whether she is raghav's child or whether the child came into being because of sia's kidnap.raghav looks with anger at them with sia shocked

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well that's easy least since the doc can say that she been pregnet for how many weeks can qurantee more then a week since can't realise u r preggers on the very first week are they nutts?
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the promo shreya...........

scientifically its too logical as she was kidnapped not more than a week before and you dont diagnose/show symptoms of pregnancy that early.........but of course, goes without saying when has the CV's followed science 😡...........if veerpur belongs to the stone age, then CV's belong to a period even earlier than that 😆😆.........so they'll create lot of drama over this.......
i feel shera will come out in the open now to testify sia's truth and support her..............
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I missed yesterday's episode.

But whose child sia's is is only Raghav's concern. Why full world(panchayat) bothered? Who are they to interfere between a husband and wife. Raghav knows its his child so i guess this is ammaji's trick through panchayat to browbeat Raghav and Sia. Luckily Hooda is there to help them. Raghav should file a manhani petition in court against panchayat after its proved its their kid for all this nonsense. Then ammaji will shut her mouth and not try to spoil their reputation.

sang_hari thumbnail
sweety and prem- the villagers in veerpur have totally lost it.they live in stone age and in the era of slavery and bonded labour.they dont even want somebody to release them out of that hell hole.if ammaji says bray they do ,if ammaji says murder they will do it.they have have become desensitized to that extent that they dont realise how painful the kidnapping fiasco must have for rasia.on top it all even after raghav believes that his wife is pure they have the audacity to come and put them before the panchayat.they will not help in any way but bade izzat ke tekadar ban bete hain.my blood was boiling yesterday
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I missed yesterday's episode.

But whose child sia's is is only Raghav's concern. Why full world(panchayat) bothered? Who are they to interfere between a husband and wife. Raghav knows its his child so i guess this is ammaji's trick through panchayat to browbeat Raghav and Sia. Luckily Hooda is there to help them. Raghav should file a manhani petition in court against panchayat after its proved its their kid for all this nonsense. Then ammaji will shut her mouth and not try to spoil their reputation.

I would like him to do the same. What the heck?
And yes Sweety, the CVs mindset belongs to the Paleolithic Age, so no guesses where they get these ideas from? 😕😉
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

sweety and prem- the villagers in veerpur have totally lost it.they live in stone age and in the era of slavery and bonded labour.they dont even want somebody to release them out of that hell hole.if ammaji says bray they do ,if ammaji says murder they will do it.they have have become desensitized to that extent that they dont realise how painful the kidnapping fiasco must have for rasia.on top it all even after raghav believes that his wife is pure they have the audacity to come and put them before the panchayat.they will not help in any way but bade izzat ke tekadar ban bete hain.my blood was boiling yesterday

Shreya,
Sometimes I feel these villagers should be left to boil in hell of their own. Sometimes it seems that RaSia is simply wasting their time?
Whose child it is? - why should it matter to those dumb villagers? They are truly devoid of any feelings, empathy or emotions. What a sorry lot.
sang_hari thumbnail
poet- veerpur should be renamed as banjarpur as the men there have first of all lost humaneness and secondly they have the their freedom to ammaji .their body ,soul and their mind have been pawned away at ammaji's heilli.so what else is left in veerpur .the answer is nothing ,the kasbah has become barren,banjar dharthi.
i also feel that rasia are wasting their banging themselves against a brick wall.like raghav said during the jogi namard fiasco that kuch nahin hosaktha in logon ka was so appropriate
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah guys , realistically rasia should leave that bhoot kasbah and move to a city, they would live much happily there, of course thats not to happen as the show would end...........
whats the point of fighting for justice and better life for people who are so used to a slavery and torture...........the list of ammaji's crimes on the villagers are endless, how come even the victims dont come out and support sia............they should be left to rot in that hell.........
@prem - true, its nobody's business whose baby is that, their audacity of saying "hum zabardasti leke jaayenge" left my blood boiling...........seriously rasia should either sue them or inform the police and all of them needs a good beating.............
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

yeah guys , realistically rasia should leave that bhoot kasbah and move to a city, they would live much happily there, of course thats not to happen as the show would end...........

whats the point of fighting for justice and better life for people who are so used to a slavery and torture...........the list of ammaji's crimes on the villagers are endless, how come even the victims dont come out and support sia............they should be left to rot in that hell.........
@prem - true, its nobody's business whose baby is that, their audacity of saying "hum zabardasti leke jaayenge" left my blood boiling...........seriously rasia should either sue them or inform the police and all of them needs a good beating.............

I am all in for it - the beating I mean.
They all so deserve it. 😡