update 10th august 2010-pappu,pappi aur pappa - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The track is moving ahead in really a good and realistic way....👏..The Piya Bole was muuuaaaahhhh....🤗..I love the way Raghav teasing Sia & then the pampering..☺️..But,yes definately today's episode will be a torture but really want Sia to come out from all this so smartly ki Ammaji dekhti reh jayein...😲..don't want some outsider help...😔...
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

sweey and shilpa- rasia are real magicians.see there were no much of over emotional drama but he saying that the stomach would grow so big and she hitting him and he calling her ladaku was so naturally done😳.it felt like they were really raghav and sia becoming parents and the drama was happening in front of us.see the baby has brought in another dimension in their relationship even though i know the cv's have rushed with track.😃

whole night i was awak e as i had to complete an imp office work but beech beech rasia's piya bole was playing in my mind.very subtle but beautiful romance and the chemistry mind blowing.please there i go again, i am rambling ,that's what rasia is all about.i am still😍

veerpur ka kuch nahin hosaktha.those people have ammaji patti over their eyes,jogi ear plugs over their ears and gaji plaster over their mouth😡.my blood was literally boiling yesterday seeing women again asked to prove their purit😡y.but i know this track is introduced so that sia will be proved innocent even though it will struggle for her to do that.the end of the track will be the women completely switching sides to support sia.

Yes Shreya, women switching to support sia and raghav completely cuts off his relations with his mother, This will be last straw on the camels back, that he will realise his mother will do anything, repeat anything to remain in power.and all her empty talks abt haveli ki izzat everything is just bullshit. Infact by doing this, ammaji will lose her laadla beta forever. Because if u remember during the hospital sequence, when ammaji entered the hospital room, he expected a little warmth from her, his expressions changed only when ammaji taunted him. So he still has some kind of feelings for his mother, though he very well knows that she is an evil person. Now after this panchayat episode, he will be totally against her.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sumali- i am waiting to see the expression on ammaji's face when she realises that she has completely lost raghav.the more she prods sia and troubles her ,the more raghav will move away from her.i know the hospital scene he was actually expecting something positive from his mom but to his foolishness he found out ammaji's realtionship is to only power .she would do anything to retain it.raghav is at stage now where he is totally in love with his wife and respects her ideologues as he finds them to be unselfish-honest to the boot.
sumali thumbnail
But look at the guts of ammaji who has lots of skeletons in her cupboard, ie) jogi's impotency, her daughter amba. In spite of all these, she challenges sia and raghav because she is sure, they are not mean minded ppl like her who will do anything to save their ass. If they want, raghav can disclose a lot more abt ammaji and defeat her with the same strategy, but she knows that both of them are too decent to resort to all these things.
sang_hari thumbnail
sumali-ammaji's so called strength is her ruthlessness and she rules all with that.she knows that rasia are not and never can be as ruthless as her.that's why she keeps throwing one problem after another on their door steps.so by the time rasia deal with the problem she is done with evil smear campaign against them and render them characterless in front of the kasbah
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shilpa - very good idea if it turns out to be abbaji.........then he can do the same thing with ammaji which she had been practicing in veerpur for sucha long time, drag her in public and beat her up, that would be a treat to watch............
@ sumali - this is exactly what i have written in another post that raghav should disclose some ammaji's evil acts in front of public..........a woman who forced her own DIL to sleep with any man only coz her napunsak son will get to become a father, she's questioning somebody else's purity............though nothing happend thankfully, even if something had gone wrong , it was not sia's fault anyways.............
i'm sure this track is introduced to push raghav more against ammaji and atleast he should reveal jogi's namardpan in front of the public, that guy deserves such a treatment.............
sumali thumbnail
I think the person behind sia's kidnapping is Gajender, because he has scores to settle with sia and at the same time, he must have told the goons to refer ammaji while talking over the phone so that sia will suspect it is ammaji who is behind all these. Because only he can resort to such atrocities, such as rape and murder. and even if ammaji is the kidnapper she wouldn't have ordered them to rape sia and murder her.
sang_hari thumbnail
sumali u are right that the kidnapper can be gaji as he is the biggest kamina of the lot.like u said ammaji would not resort to rape but gaji is highly capable of that.
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

sumali u are right that the kidnapper can be gaji as he is the biggest kamina of the lot.like u said ammaji would not resort to rape but gaji is highly capable of that.

Ammaji can even do that. YOu know that when DM came that one KAsab lady...oh god at that time even raghav was involved agghhhhhh that track i still cant forget. Now my wish is only whaet ever is the track raghav should always support sia... there should be no problems between them
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

Ammaji can even do that. YOu know that when DM came that one KAsab lady...oh god at that time even raghav was involved agghhhhhh that track i still cant forget. Now my wish is only whaet ever is the track raghav should always support sia... there should be no problems between them

i agree that raghav was present during the DM-kasbah lady incident but was very upset,angry and told ammaji that.just that at time he didnt oppose his ma who was devi jaisi for him