Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Sweety,

I am happy for something else. The fact that I can see a clear sky. Did good to lift my spirits.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arrey poet, thats why i said that keep up the positive spirit for the track as well..........
dont get upset , alll izzz well ๐Ÿ˜›..................
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

one cute scene and we are all charged up ๐Ÿ˜› but wow it was choooo romantic๐Ÿ˜ CAn any one upload some snaps of these scenes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hey has some one asked aditya in his face book reg. independence day whether they are going to perform? dont want to miss it if they are performing or else i dont wnat pinning in the weekend๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bec i notice more that onscreen, offscreen khey programms kuch zyadaa romatic hothey hai... be it holi, maa thujay salam ya phir big money.
sonam21 thumbnail
ha ha good observation AN, woh kya hain na, CV's dont give them that much scope to romance on screen, so they themselves compensates for it off-screen ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›.............
dont think they're performing, till date havent seen any glimpse of them either in promos or other soap related progs...........
adinats07 thumbnail
babysweety ๐Ÿ˜ƒ that's y wanted them to see in this programme. they are the hit zodi of colors.
For me in ladoo whatever is the track... i just want ragav and sia to support each other. As long as they are together i can stand any crap or ammaji or her own sons...
Instead of siya kha panchyat. ... Sia should question panchnayat. MUjay pura yakeen hai RAghav or Amba inkhey pati khaye bachey nahin hai. Inka papa koi aur hai... 1st let Amma proof dhey khi they are her own one and only husbands child
sonam21 thumbnail
AN, you can actually question every women to prove that their baby is her husbands, there's never an end to this nonsense ............
btw, there's never an end to the question you can ask ammaji also but the matter of fact is who'll ask thoe questions and when.............they've to go to the panchayat as raghav alone cant fight all the villagers but the best thing we can hope now is raghav becoming more vocal against ammaji's evil doings and reveal them in public.............
Edited by babysweety - 14 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail

yes thats very true.... only hope this should also go agaisnt ammaji

smile.. thumbnail
yeah gals it wil go against ammaji for sure.........BTW rasia wr cutest yestrday...........realy made for each other........it doesnt mattr if dey are on screen or off screen, dey luk vry cmfortable wid each othr......from last few months v r havng many rumours bout nats n manish.......today wen i visitd nats FB page i found dat vry old article wich told us bout nats n manish's relationship n dere ws a pic of dem.........it ws nt d 1st tym dat v r havng such things on natashas wall bt it ws new dat natasha got upset to see ol dese things n she cmntd dat she is vry sad dat ppl r discussing such things on hr wall......she evn deletd dat pic of hers n manish........hr cmnt ws showing dat she ws realy vry upset........i wonder how ppl dare to post such things........nyways its gud dat 1st tym nats cmntd sumthing bout it.....bt its strange dat she deletd d pic.....may b she ws vry upset.....
adinats07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile..

yeah gals it wil go against ammaji for sure.........BTW rasia wr cutest yestrday...........realy made for each other........it doesnt mattr if dey are on screen or off screen, dey luk vry cmfortable wid each othr......from last few months v r havng many rumours bout nats n manish.......today wen i visitd nats FB page i found dat vry old article wich told us bout nats n manish's relationship n dere ws a pic of dem.........it ws nt d 1st tym dat v r havng such things on natashas wall bt it ws new dat natasha got upset to see ol dese things n she cmntd dat she is vry sad dat ppl r discussing such things on hr wall......she evn deletd dat pic of hers n manish........hr cmnt ws showing dat she ws realy vry upset........i wonder how ppl dare to post such things........nyways its gud dat 1st tym nats cmntd sumthing bout it.....bt its strange dat she deletd d pic.....may b she ws vry upset.....

Ohhhh, yes thats true NAts and Aditya very comfortable together. But still now Nats never confirmed that Manish is her BF.
smile.. thumbnail
bt aftr natashas reaction on dat pic n article i feel dere is nothing b/w dem.......wen she found dat article on hr wall she got upset.........she evn deletd dat pic of hers n manish..........deleting d pic means she doesnt want ny1 to link hr name wid manish.........m 100% sure dat dere is nothing...........ol dose things wr just rumours.....