Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
agree with you guys that shera might come up to testify sia's truth........the Cv's seem to have taken a cue from ramayan, sia getting kidnapped , then the junta questioning her purity and though raghav believes her totally she still has to go thro' the grills at the panchayat ..........
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes Sweety,
I just hope, pray and wish that the ending is not like Ramayana.
sonam21 thumbnail
poet , ending cannot be like ramayan, after all sia has to come back and fight again..........i just hope that this turns raghav even mre furious against ammaji and co and he should disclose some of the evil practices of the haveli in front of everybody so that all gets to see the true pic of ammaji...........
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poet,dont think negative,i am hoping they correct the mistake they made in ramayan and show what women power is all about
sweety-totally agree with u sia is a fighter and will not give up now that too when she has her husband's support and importantly for her child
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wah! what a mindblowing chemistry hai yaar! both of them are so comfy with each other. I think we can survive the upcoming torture by recollecting this magical moment. The BG selection was awesome. 😊
sang_hari thumbnail
sumali, too right,we take all the torture in laado only for the sake of rasia moments .we will survive this panchayat cringe too as i am sure it will be interspersed with rasia moments of solidarity
sonam21 thumbnail
yeah guys, rasia's physics, chemistry, biology everything is awesome, mindblowing and mesmerising 😉😆😆😆............
just 2 min of such moments give us the strength enough to survive a weeks's torture........i guess the panchayat thing will get rasia even more closer and raghav more protective about his wife 😛..............
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Amen
I am feeling positive since I can see the sun shining. :)
And yes, RaSia are truly so adept at all the subjects. 😉
sonam21 thumbnail
chalo poet, good to see you coming out of that depression mode and feeling positive now.............
keep up the spirit, m sure something good will happen from this track 😊.........
sang_hari thumbnail
all of us are feeling so positive about raghav for the 1st time in the show.as i said raghav is a difficult person to change but once he believes in something believes in it completely.he has complete faith in sia so ammaji's plot to bring a bad reputation to sia will backfire with raghav moving closer to his wife.one more thing girls,think of the rasia moments after this torture so that surviving this becomes easier