Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
If ammaji stoops to this level and tries to create a rift between raghav and sia, she will lose her son forever. Because already raghav and sia have talked abt this and raghav has told her that he trusts her completely and he gives a damn about these things.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Haan Sumali, Ammaji would be a fool to do this. But Ammaji being Ammaji, being Ammaji, God only knows whats gonna happen.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ammaji ko abhi bhagwan hi bacchaye.if ammaji is going to create a rift using this issue then raghav will fight her tooth and nail.being her son he will as adamant as her and will not rest till the rumors about his wife are pounded to dust
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sang_hari

raghav will not get in to the trap.this is what i feel about this part.ammaji and co will sure try to split these two .this track is introduced probably to show how much trust they have in one another and how it is going to stay that way.i also feel raghav and sia are being portrayed as an example for the village

yeah i m also hoping that raghav stands by sia & now 2marrows precap showed it alsoπŸ‘.
but i'd this feeling of sia's pregnancy make villagers suspicious from the moment ammaji threw them out of her haveli. i was/is feeling that this story line is going ramayan way. like going out of home, den sia 's kidnapping & now villagers suspecting her child 2 b bcoz of kidnappers.
these all r like ram,sita & lakshman went 2 jungle wid little resources, then sita's kidnapping by ravan, then cuming back of dem & den on the command of his praja Lord Ram sent sita 2 jungle 2 ward of their suspicions though he never ever suspected her!!🀒🀒😲πŸ₯±πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘
sang_hari thumbnail
tiny i know that it is loosely base on the ramayan.i also think that there will be change in veerpur and the mistake that happened in ramayan will not happen here.it would take a lot of struggle but i would say that sia is not a personality who take injustice such as this easily so she would fight back against that.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
And especially when the injustice concerns her kid.

BTW, where the heck is the FF team?
sang_hari thumbnail
i agree that sia will not take this injustice esp to her child,so we will see a good fight now.i really dont know where the FF team is.they will surely be plotting something against ammaji if they know sia is being harassed like this by that budiya
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish the man is the villeage wake up since they r following n women think that she is doing well tell me how well first of all she is a women but doesn't give any credits to anyother women then why she sholud be the president since she is a women aswell if mens wanted in the Neal of the time she would be nothin I mean why is she given respect when the others arents wht the f whyy mens say to their wife that they can't speak loud then who gave that witch the right I wish somehow ragav father is alive he comes back becomes president with all the brothers supporting him and he goes to ammaji that womens are only to be doing house work and wearing kangan!!! Mohahaha!! Then she will know !!