Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
GM girls...shreya when are the reports coming??
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anu tomorrow
tell me something what is a Rotavirus test
Anurulz thumbnail
its a test to chek if rotavirus is the cause for diarrhoea..rota is generally the most common cause for diarrhoea tht is y..and since its a virus,there isnt any treatment as such except fluids and rest..
sang_hari thumbnail
actually we have given stools test for my son and there were three tests in then one was culture,next was rota virus and another test i don't remember.thanks anu.seems like my son has delicate constitution and sensitive stomach.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't worry Shreya..πŸ˜›.....everything will b fine..πŸ€—..I hate the names of medical tests 😑- itne bade bade naam rakh dete hain,sun kar hi dar lagta hai....πŸ˜’..but,don't worry,Anu easy language mein samjhati hai toh tension thoda kam ho jata hai...πŸ‘πŸΌ..
Guys,wish me luck,today Boss is in very bad mood......god knows,aaj office mein kya hungama hone wala hai ???? πŸ˜”
Anurulz thumbnail
shreya dnt worry...he will be fine soon...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BOL Sheetal. Hope you have a trouble free day,.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

BOL Sheetal. Hope you have a trouble free day,.

Yeah Poet,me lucky....πŸ˜›..nothing went wrong with me,happy with the working and went for the site visit in a happy mood...πŸ˜ƒ...so the day is saved...πŸ˜†..
sang_hari thumbnail
thanks a lot sheetal and happy to hear that aaj boss atyachar free day raha teraπŸ˜†
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

thanks a lot sheetal and happy to hear that aaj boss atyachar free day raha teraπŸ˜†

Yup shreya..πŸ˜›...I follow a very simple rule ki - don't tell the tension giving things at the beginning of the day ,i always tell such type of things to my boss after his first break & that too with the addition ki we r working on the issue but may need ur intervention....πŸ˜•...u know,he feels light ki Ok u work n if needed sumthing have words with me....😊...But,some of my Guys becomes so excited ki see we have found something wrong & we'll tell the things first & they recd. a blast from him ki what u people r doing 😑????? can't u discuss with other persons n come with a solution ???? bus,that's the difference in my working & others..πŸ˜‰..