Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Chalo at least ab toh tumhe pata chal gaya ...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
girls good evening.my son is still not well and my daughter has assessments to go.waise bittu has left gaji camp i think in the fear of raghav getting caught in the gunja messπŸ˜†.raghav will keep sleeping not to worry
.last night i was so tired i wrote the update immediately and forgot to post it and got up at 12.30 in a haze posted it. and morning i thought it was a dream🀣
sheetal no major damage in your house right.πŸ€—
anu welcome back.πŸ˜ƒ
poet tujhse kuch nahin bolungi kyunki vodafone and airtel wale are well aware of what is going on🀣
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

girls good evening.my son is still not well and my daughter has assessments to go.waise bittu has left gaji camp i think in the fear of raghav getting caught in the gunja messπŸ˜†.raghav will keep sleeping not to worry
.last night i was so tired i wrote the update immediately and forgot to post it and got up at 12.30 in a haze posted it. and morning i thought it was a dream🀣
sheetal no major damage in your house right.πŸ€—
anu welcome back.πŸ˜ƒ
poet tujhse kuch nahin bolungi kyunki vodafone and airtel wale are well aware of what is going on🀣

Yup......shreya everything is fine...πŸ€—...maa is also coming 2mrw morning...😊.bus,aaj raat aur chokidari karni hai...πŸ˜†..don't worry,ur son will b fine πŸ˜›,this climate is very irritating now-a-days...😑.shreya,yesterday my condition was inch to inch same like u 😡,i came home at 8:30 nite & within 20 minutes went into deep sleep πŸ₯±,got up at 11:00,checked all the doors & windows & again was in the bed...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...morning,i saw ki all the lights & fans were on & snoopy was looking at me - ki so khoob so...😍..yeh raghav ke saath kumbh effect yaha bhi aa gaya...ROFL...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Yup......shreya everything is fine...πŸ€—...maa is also coming 2mrw morning...😊.bus,aaj raat aur chokidari karni hai...πŸ˜†..don't worry,ur son will b fine πŸ˜›,this climate is very irritating now-a-days...😑.shreya,yesterday my condition was inch to inch same like u 😡,i came home at 8:30 nite & within 20 minutes went into deep sleep πŸ₯±,got up at 11:00,checked all the doors & windows & again was in the bed...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...morning,i saw ki all the lights & fans were on & snoopy was looking at me - ki so khoob so...😍..yeh raghav ke saath kumbh effect yaha bhi aa gaya...🀣...

🀣 what a khumbh effect sheetal.bahut zyada ho raha hai aaj kal..all the best for the chokidariπŸ˜†,just check all the doors and windows are closed before u go to sleepπŸ₯±.actually sheetal raghav is blessed even if he sleeeps his work gets done itni acchi patni jo hain uska.but ghar main toh we have to do all the work so itna aacha naseeb hamara kahanπŸ˜†

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here its raining heavy .....& my net is troubling me alot .....πŸ˜•
poetic thumbnail
GM Gang.
Have a great day!
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GM Gang....πŸ˜›..Alas maa at home...πŸ€—...now me free from my chowkidari work...πŸ˜†...Weather is very pleasant here but no rain..πŸ˜”...we r waiting,bittu thodi yahan bhi bhej de..πŸ˜†..
poetic thumbnail
Cool Sheetal, now you can be tension free.
It's raining here too ...
BTW, the Talents Award will be telecast soon it seems. Adi and Natasha were performing it seems. Saw a glimpse! Both of them were looking so good.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah poetic i too watch the promo they both r luking too gud. it seems like all r upset with the current track.poetic & shreya no update for yesterday's episode.
megha our promo reporter she also not updated the new promo.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys..kya haal chaal hai??its raining cats and dogs here..depressing weather...