Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu31

Hii sherya ...How is ur son now ........Fine naa ...

I must say u have a very understanding husband .......😃 Touchwood for that ....

my son, i took him to the doc and he has gastroenteritis.he has been given medicines and abhi toda better hai.
to talk about my husband,both of us believe that apart from being husband and wife ,we are individuals who have a life of our own with our friend's circle ,likes and dislikes which we should not interfere in.unhe bachpan se janti hoon aur 10 saal hogaye hain shaadi ko woh aise hi hain pehle se touchwood
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's very nice ....yes its true some space to both husband & wife makes their relation ship more stronger ..😃

Poet .....subah se gayab hai ......she was also not well ......

Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Poet .....subah se gayab hai ......she was also not well ......

even after 2 days raining its too hot here ......god knows proper monsoon kab aayega .....😕

Sherya u live in mumbai naa ...

i dont live in mumbai ,i live in hyderabad.but i do know mumbai well because i lived there for 5 years. .hyderabad the climate is pleasant now.
poet was not well yesterday but now she is better
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well guys, I missed u all like crazy ... though I spoke to Shreya 3-4 times already.

And I am sure both Airtel and Vodafone are fed up of us. 😆

And yes, this is very addictive.

Now its good Adi and Natasha has won the Best Jodi couple 😛. I so wish Nats has won the Best Actress Award

Now the CVs will torture us more as they will know we will wait for the RaSia magic on screen.
bittu31 thumbnail
C.v's are fond of torturing us ...now I am really fed up and want to quit laddo ....

Why the hell they are not encashing Rasia's potential .....after wining best jodi award still they need reason ...😡 to show them romancing on screen ......

BTW how r u now 😃
poetic thumbnail
Same here Bittu.

It's just becos of the Forum, the friends and RaSia that I am still stuck with Laado. As per me, the CVs have messed up big time by hurrying the SR and then clamping down on the romance.

All they show is Raghav sleeping, SIa offering him food.

His idea of Raghav Shastra ended so quickly. And also the idea of getting breakfast for wife ended in a day's time.
And on top of that, he gives stupid reasons for not getting a gift for her.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Same here Bittu.

It's just becos of the Forum, the friends and RaSia that I am still stuck with Laado. As per me, the CVs have messed up big time by hurrying the SR and then clamping down on the romance.

All they show is Raghav sleeping, SIa offering him food.

His idea of Raghav Shastra ended so quickly. And also the idea of getting breakfast for wife ended in a day's time.
And on top of that, he gives stupid reasons for not getting a gift for her.

All the work u told sia as naukarni bhi karti thi ....why the hell he made her his wife 😕..

U r still behind his ...stupid reasons for not getting gift for her .....🤣🤣🤣.he NN naa ..
poetic thumbnail
GM Girls

Bittu, ab kya karoon? He still manages to do the unthinkable and not do the thinkable.

I hope you remember what he said.
bittu31 thumbnail
Hii girls .....

Poet I really don't have any hopes from him when it comes to choose from ammaji or sia .........

he diffenately goes with his mother 😡. Aur yeh issue toh ab utne hi wala hai .....
poetic thumbnail
GM Girls.
HOpe you all have a great day.
Mine's didn't start very well actually. Fell down in the bus stop in the mud, have cuts and brusies all over my hand.
SO reached office late. Didn't want to.